Customer service (Thoughts on my 1st Month)

4. your apology was not genuine as it was only for damage control

+1

treetop-BANNED
Originally Posted by winn dixie
Wait, Treetop got banned? Dammit. That dude was totally going to be my pimp.
Special/ed, you were not 1. respectful
2. cordial
3. you have cursed
4. your apology was not genuine as it was only for damage control

And now you keep lying about the whole incident, and made comments directly from the ML. I truly hope the mods. pointed the crap out of you. Keep all of this up, you have alienated yourself from many providers here in Austin, and have lost any cred with most of the hobbyists as well. Why are you here special/ed?? The Austin board just is not for you!!! Loser, martial arts background and 2 degrees; what a freaking joke- And no, I will not die!! I'am here to rid eccie of people just like ---- you
mata- BANNED
treetop-BANNED

You are just as worthless as these other 2 Originally Posted by winn dixie
So let me see here,

I've been on the boards for years in other parts of Texas.

The only thing worthless is you.
So let me see here,

I've been on the boards for years in other parts of Texas.

The only thing worthless is you. Originally Posted by scsholar
Blah blah blah, We have heard all this crap before special/ed!!

AND YOU ARE THE MASTER AT SUCKING SOUL POLES aren't you
special/ed- when is that ho lolo gonna chime in again for you?? better not have her bills in your name, as I do not think either of you will do very well here.......
All this cuz the guy didn't want to wait 90 minutes for an appointment? I wasn't aware providers offered drived-through services. SMH!
All this cuz the guy didn't want to wait 90 minutes for an appointment? I wasn't aware providers offered drived-through services. SMH! Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
If they did, there would be some happier guys here, pussy on demand at a drive up near you. On the other hand, who would want to be number five or six in line, waiting for the guys ahead to finish.

Sort of sounds like an AMP, though.
Speakin' 'bout cuss-tomer sairvice, how cum nunya gals don't offer coupons, laik ol Papa John's?
^^^

Maybe you just haven't met the ladies who do?

ijs
Speakin' 'bout cuss-tomer sairvice, how cum nunya gals don't offer coupons, laik ol Papa John's? Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Cause the Providers are smart enough to know that you would be stupid and leave the coupons out to be found by your wife.

But you do bring up a good point, what are some of the "Frequent Flyer" benefits that ATF/LTF ladies provide to keep their regulars cumming back? Probably the topic for a new thread, so as not to hijack this one.