Rules on Outing

Picking up right where he left off ...
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2017, 06:47 PM
I hope you didn't send her any personal information
I think she's itching to out another member really soon Originally Posted by NubianPrince
You talking about your girl Natalie Mo.
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2017, 06:51 PM

NaMo isn't lying & all of you need to be worried! Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl
If NaMo lips are flapping and they're not full of dick....she is a lying as sure as her WK NubianPrince will be wiping her shitty ass.
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2017, 06:54 PM
They hiring convicts out there now? Originally Posted by Natalia Mori

Watch whatcaya wish for ...
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2017, 06:56 PM
Natalia is awesome. One day, one day.... Originally Posted by BDnorthside
One day when you do not kiss her ass and she has your personal information, you'll see how awesome she really is!
  • Trey
  • 02-27-2017, 06:56 PM
These bitches bring armies. Lol.
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2017, 07:04 PM
These bitches bring armies. Lol. Originally Posted by Trey
What army you part of...punk ass bitches brigade

Anybody stupid enough to give any of these bitches their personal information is subject to getting their ass outted. You think Natalia Mori is any different?
DROP THE NAMES OR STFU.
WHAT PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN "BAN" FOR OUTING AND DON'T ADMIT IT?
THIS IS WHY YOU'RE SO BROKE AND A BUM INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT MAKING YOUR RENT MONEY THAT YOU STRUGGLE TO MAKE, YOU OVER HERE LOOKING FOR FUCKING DRAMA.

THE ONLY ONE WHO NEEDS TO BE BANNED not from this site but FROM THE HOBBY PERIOD it's YOU.
YOU ARE A DANGER TO THE COMMUNITY. To BOTH PROVIDERS AND HOBBYISTS.

YOU BELONG IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION.

THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU COLLECT SO MUCH INFORMATION ON THE CLIENTS YOU SEE IT'S SO YOU CAN USE IT AGAINST THEM WHEN SOMETHING DOESN'T GO YOUR WAY.

ANYBODY GIVING THIS CRAZY WOMAN THEIR PERSONAL INFO MUST BE DEMENTED AS SHE IS AND WILL END UP REGRETTING IT.

YOU HAVE ALSO OUTTED PROVIDERS OFF THE BOARD, INCLUDING MYSELF, YOU HAVE POSTED MY OLD INCALL ADDRESS IN SEVERAL WEBSITES. YOU JEALOUS EVIL WHORE.

YOU HAVE BEEN LYING AND SLANDERING MY NAME FOR OVER A YEAR OFF THE BOARD. MAKING UP THE MOST DELIRIOUS NON SENSE FUCKING LIES
PFFFFTTTTTTTTT MISS ME WITH YOUR DELUSIONAL BS WHOEVER HAS ACTUALLY BELIEVED YOU MUST BE ON THE SAME SHIT YOU ON.

YOUR BUM ASS NEVER EVEN CROSSED MY DAMN MIND.
LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT YOU BIPOLAR BODERLINE WHORE YOU AND I HAVE NEVER MET NOT WITH THIS NAME NOT WITH ANY NAMES OF YOUR PAST WHORE LIVES EITHER.
WE WERE NEVER FRIENDS WE WILL NEVER BE FRIENDS.
I DON'T FUCK WITH YOU I NEVER WILL FUCK WITH YOU.

WHEN I FIGURED THAT YOU WERE A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR AND JUST PLAIN STRAIGHT UP FUCKING CRAZY. I PUT UP A WALL BIGGER THAN THE ONE TRUMP WANTS TO BUILD.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAUSED IN YOUR PEANUT BRAIN TO HAVE BREAKDOWN AND TARGET ME WITH YOUR HATE, BUT YOU NEED TO LEAVE MY NAME OUT OF YOUR LYING, ASS EATING MOUTH.

THE FUNNIEST PART ABOUT ALL OF THIS IS THAT EVEN AFTER YOU HAVE BAD MOUTHED ME WITH SO MANY PEOPLE, I'M STILL WINNING AND YOU STILL A FUCKING BUM.

I WILL FOREVER BE THE BITCH YOU WISH YOU WERE, ACCEPT IT AND GET OVER IT. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO COMPARE YOUR BUM ASS SELF TO ME. YOU DON'T EVEN MAKE IT TO THE SIDEWALK 5 LANES AWAY FROM MY LANE.

YOU STILL MAY BE FOOLING SOME BUT JUST KNOW THAT THE MAJORITY OF US ALREADY KNOW ABOUT ALL THE SHIT THAT YOU HAVE DONE AND STILL ARE DOING TO PEOPLE.

GET HELP CRAZY WHORE.

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Damn Natalia you just described yourself with all this nonsense.
Does the initials KN mean anything to you?
  • Trey
  • 02-27-2017, 07:46 PM
What army you part of...punk ass bitches brigade

Anybody stupid enough to give any of these bitches their personal information is subject to getting their ass outted. You think Natalia Mori is any different? Originally Posted by WTF
No dog in the fight myself. If both them hoes die it don't make me no nevermind.
  • N.M.
  • 02-27-2017, 07:49 PM
Damn Natalia you just described yourself with all this nonsense.

Is that so? We must have met before then...

....come to think about it I don't think we have, matter of fact I KNOW we haven't...

I guess you're one of those kiss ass fucktards who go by Lying ass hooker's alternative facts.

Bless your Sissy heart.

Does the initials KN mean anything to you? Originally Posted by zerodahero
Nah "kn" don't mean shit to me and it NEVER will mean shit to me.

Does that answer all your questions or nah?

• N.M.
  • 02-27-2017, 07:58 PM
No dog in the fight myself. If both them hoes die it don't make me no nevermind. Originally Posted by Trey
Heh
I've personally always liked your posts except for that one time you said something out of line about "Mexicans" lol

Now to talk about people dying....
I guess you're one of those kiss ass fucktards who go by Lying ass hooker's alternative facts. Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
So KN side of the story is false.
I thought you "didn't know her"
  • N.M.
  • 02-27-2017, 08:04 PM
So KN side of the story is false.
I thought you "didn't know her" Originally Posted by zerodahero
What ?
  • Trey
  • 02-27-2017, 08:09 PM
Been a rough day really i shouldn't have said that and my apologies for it. Im gonna go set a tree on fire and relax. Again my apologies to both ladies.
  • N.M.
  • 02-27-2017, 08:14 PM
Been a rough day really i shouldn't have said that and my apologies for it. Im gonna go set a tree on fire and relax. Originally Posted by Trey
I didn't take it serious like that.