He Will NOT Honor Review Specials

He done yet?
ur like those stupid annoying housing association faggots that needs 2 go get a life. go crying 2 uncle sam as soon as u lose ur job. take ur bimbo shopping cause real men have better thing 2 do. i'm through posting. (BTW go get a sex change so u don't have 2 pay 2 chit chat with women and yall can go shopping all day) Originally Posted by danwhoe
Girlfriend, when you earn the kind of money I do, it isn't a job. It's a career. And I must disagree with you, a real man keeps his word and follows through on his obligations. You're a child who thinks selfishness and greed make you tough.

Sorry, for the pseudo-hijack, OP. When this guy started PMing me with threats and crap, it ruffled my feathers. If I were back in Texas, I'd make an appointment, tip well and write a review, for no better reason than "fuck danwhoe".

You two can kick each others ass in the men's lounge all you want but lets keep it civil here. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Done here, boss. I got this little bitch on ignore now.
He done yet? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Patience grasshopper........

I think we've had our fill of the namecallings here..... ML is the place for it from here on out..... Anymore and get ready to check your PMs.....

JaD
Does this mean we cannot refer to boardman as a pussy anymore? Can we promote the NCA policy icky wide?
I regard "pussy" as a term of endearment and NO!
For the record, I'm not old and I like paying providers for pussy. I'm rich enough that I don't care, rational enough to recognize that it's gonna cost me no matter what, and horny enough to want pussy more often than I score it from civilians. I also enjoy being generous, so I don't weasel around preying on nickel and dime discounts, only to act like a cunt and not even follow up on the agreement. Anything else, hero? Feel free to PM me again if you're too chickenshit to say it in public. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Enderwiggin for the undisputed win. And not just because it was an awesome comeback. Because it was a statement of purpose for every man on this board. +5000
Anytime someone from the board contacts you, before you agree to meet them and as part of your screening, click on the search button above and enter their name in the "keyword search" on the left, not the "member handle search" on the right.

There are lots of repeat offenders around here and simply seraching their handle may save you some troubles. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I quit asking for reviews most of the time, unless they seem interested in doing one. Reviews do help business, but I am a firm believer in "word of mouth" as the best form of advertising. A lot of the reviews are not exactly honest and are based on one person's opinion. When I see someone getting a review every 3 or 4 days, something is up! Either she is giving free sessions or seeing a boat load of men!