The "providers with NO Tattoo's" super thread

We all have reasons for that which we find disdainful. My tat below was gift from my daughter for my 40th birthday. I LOVE IT!! I have another delicate rose tattoo in front, which one must visit in order to view up close and personal. My skin is not rotting off my bones because I have a couple of well placed artsy designs added to my very womanly soft skin.

I've known many who miss out on really good books, because they are only capable of judging said books by their cover alone. Why make an effort to ruin these great books in the eyes of others who might actually enjoy books that show originality and imagination, while promoting the only kind of book one might personally prefer, and some might view as boring or lacking in imagination, perhaps they are just afraid of needles or whatever? Ladies without tattoos rock, but so do ladies with tattoos. No need to dis one publicly, because you prefer one privately, which is what some of the creative ladies might have felt was done here.

But what do I know? *\_(**)_/*

Ya'll have a great weekend!

• LNK
  • 03-08-2014, 06:27 PM
We all have reasons for that which we find disdainful. My tat below was gift from my daughter for my 40th birthday. I LOVE IT!! I have another delicate rose tattoo in front, which one must visit in order to view up close and personal. My skin is not rotting off my bones because I have a couple of well placed artsy designs added to my very womanly soft skin. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
You seem to have mistaken the "providers with NO tats" thread for the "providers WITH tats" thread. Try the second page, as it seems to have fallen off the front page.
You seem to have mistaken the "providers with NO tats" thread for the "providers WITH tats" thread. Try the second page, as it seems to have fallen off the front page. Originally Posted by LNK
I accept being smited? smitten?

Thank you mighty hobbyist for informing me that the public forum had gone private. I apologize as I didn't get the memo, and I humble myself before thee. Please be assured, that I am ever grateful for the constant wisdom of those wiser and mightier than I, a lowly lost SW, with (wait for it)

GASP...... tattoos.

My eyes are open and I now know the error of my ways. Hallelujah, I have seen the light!

Oh Happy Days are here at last!

May all the Wise in the private public forum know that I will always submit to their will when called upon to do so. For now, I have been rightfully and mightily rebuked, and rest assured that I have seen the error of my wicked tattooing and private public forum ad bombing ways.

btw.....I like nice people, whether they have tattoos or not, cause that's just the way I roll. Can you please advise if it's still ok to post a thread, or is there somewhere I should submit a form for your approval, so I too can sing praises and send out private invites to those I prefer, so they might be allowed to post ads and participate in the now proclaimed private public forum or to those that I enjoy encounters with? Please know that I would never again wish to anger those who are mighty and often have guided this, and other SWs, through the murky waters that have become ECCIE, with such patience and confidant knowing of all that is. (unfortunately, I am still a proud tattoo wielding SW, and whilst I am striving for approval from those mightier and wiser than I, we all know tatted SWs are outta control, think for themselves, love the drama, etc.....and so, I probably will.)

Can I get an AMEN!
Sorry, but that'd be about as smart as a BBW trying to enter a REAL beauty contest. It ain't gonna happen (objectively, not with her winning of course, predominantly speaking, I'ma give that .01% margin here...) If you're tat'd, move on, let go. That'd be like a brunette making some smart comment on a Blonde's only thread. Or even worse yet, (even though this is so double-type) A white person extolling the virtues of being white at a NAACP meeting.
Don't peddle yer tats here :-P (JOKE) But seriously, yeah, um.....

And be careful with that sarcasm & the way yer slingin' it. Some of these bas-tards might think you actually mean it.
Max, I for one admire the sarcasm and the rhetorical whit from whence it came. It shows that there is a creative mind at work and I can appreciate that. Pm sent!
Thank you, Tiger....prrrrr '-)

Again, I am greatly appreciative of all that seem to think they must share bits of wisdom I apparently lack, and every attempt to ensure I am kept in my place. All remains as it is and ever was.

FYI, I am not as "unwittingly passive" as one might think. I simply needed an opportunity to place myself in yet another ThreAd spotlight, as was given the opportunity, by the gracious poster of this subject. It has appeared to me that there are those, albeit more intelligent than I, who love to be right in among those who entertain with drama. So, needing the biz, as a much looked over tatted lady often does, I simply was playing the part of an adversarial drama queen. I, a simple minded and offensively tatted individual, just can't seem to come up with my own opportunities to attract every single male who each seem to like something different. Go figure...'-) Not to mention, that most of us in the ECCIE community are required to purchase a private forum when we do not wish those we see as tainted by our own personal preferences, to join in group discussions in a public forum, rather than openly display our disdain for certain "types" we find unpleasing, by passive aggressively inviting only those we believe are the chosen ones for us. So, daft, tatted, and naughty as I am, I'm sure you can understand my confusion right about now? (What proprietor wouldn't love a lady trying to put $$ in their pocket? (For those confused, go back up and read about purchasing a private forum.) They know I love 'em as we all profit! yay!)

Surely, one would not begrudge a lady an opportunity to misbehave and deny her a moment of attention on a drama ridden SW board? AND....I truly do think ALL the ladies here rock. Tatted or Not. I can see past stuff like tattoos, pot bellies, and whatnot. It's a "gift", if you will. '\_(**)_/' One I simply find an unselfish need to share while also shamelessly soliciting on my own behalf from time to time. Unfortunately, I actually am aware, some might consider it an inappropriate manner and take offense. However, I'll say it for about the millionth time, since I clearly have a communication problem. WE ALL LIKE DIFFERENT THINGS and you/I can not, no matter how much I truly desire, please all the people all the time! Should you figure out how to make such a feat occur, will you please impart this well kept secret to us all.

Having explained my faux pas in as great of detail as I can, having given thanks for those who would educate me, and even having bowed down as a SW should and must to those who have claimed superiority in varying degrees, and please understand that this tainted tattoo'd lady is a bit daft, I'll now do my best in trying to be as clear and as simple as I obviously am: The last statement that you made sent up a red flag and some clarification is needed to alleviate my actual real fears at this point. Have I been publicly put on notice that something untoward has been aimed my way, simply because I am witty and a ThreAd opportunist, with tats no less, posting on a thread intended for the glorified non-tatted only? If so, please elaborate. If not, please elaborate, because now I am feeling like the Damsel in Distress. Should I be afraid for my reputation or is some bodily mishap intended should I offend? I really actually appreciate the warning, but now would like, no "need" to know what specifically it is, I should "be careful" about? I think we all deserve to have it publicly known.....just in case.... Ya know?

I'll wait here, shaking and fearing whatever it is that is to come my way, until you are able to elaborate your true meaning, hon. Thanks again for the warning!

Sorry, but that'd be about as smart as a BBW trying to enter a REAL beauty contest. It ain't gonna happen (objectively, not with her winning of course, predominantly speaking, I'ma give that .01% margin here...) If you're tat'd, move on, let go. That'd be like a brunette making some smart comment on a Blonde's only thread. Or even worse yet, (even though this is so double-type) A white person extolling the virtues of being white at a NAACP meeting.
Don't peddle yer tats here :-P (JOKE) But seriously, yeah, um.....

And be careful with that sarcasm & the way yer slingin' it. Some of these bas-tards might think you actually mean it.
Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Ladies and gents of the purest skin tribe....'-) (I can't help myself) '\_(**)_/'

I apologize for jacking the thread...sometimes I do get bored and my wit gets ahead of me. Also, I used to enjoy posting in the forums until the adversarial made it an actual stressful and no longer fun thing to do.

There are those here who enjoy drama, those who enjoy and get my sense of humor and understand that I am "playing the game", if you will, which is something that quite often works for me. Please know that I often feel a symbiosis when others behave in a certain manner here and often feel they too are "playing a role" on purpose and in order to join in, whether it be adversarial or not. It does quite often happen, believe it or not. Some of you are so serious, you actually can not see it, and that confuses someone like me, who does have quite a vivid imagination and loves to play. Those I poked here should not take it personal, as I am so often advised when someone actually is an ass. For me, this is fodder on a drama ridden SW Board and I do understand that for some of you, this is very serious biz, and maybe I should contact you PM before responding with my own personal twisted wit and mayhem making type of drama for the masses to view and be entertained by.

Lighten up gents and don't take yourself or others too seriously here on this board. I view this as my advertising haven...and I greatly appreciate ECCIE!!!! I'm here to have fun, and I for one, have always been the fun one, unless I realize someone is unable to read between the lines and it actually becomes serious drama. At that point, my bad. So, I apologize to those who unwittingly played here with me. I have not and would not ever purposely hurt, even the tiniest fly. I mean NO harm. Seriously.

Back to your regularly scheduled programs......I'm actually gonna go have some fun. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to find new friends. '-)

PS: I do not actually feel imminently threatened in any form or fashion, the drama just happened to unfold. However, some of you, do kinda scare me with the seriousness of what I find as fodder and an opportunity for me to advertise. What's up with that? <~~rhetorical '-)
Go ahead, girl lol

I'm sure the fellows love a good show as much as us ladies.

If not more.

God forbid they think we always color in between the lines;
However, some are sticklers for that sh!t.
Max, because of your tats I did not read anything you wrote.
Stanfield posted: "Max, because of your tats I did not read anything you wrote."

Then ya won't discover I am on board with folks choosing to do so or not. I am grateful for the input! You, obviously are not in my target audience and I do apologize if my tat offended thee. I hope ya find the unblemished skin you seek that will lighten your heart and give you the courage to accept and enjoy many different types of women on many different levels, not just the get naked level and not simply because they wield tatless skin, darlin'. I have faith in your ability to accept, and even enjoy someone, regardless of whatever it is that causes you to have the inability to do so now, as we all can see that you have at least acknowledged me, and that's something. Good for you!

ECCIE is a PLAYground. We come, we play....isn't playing about being fun and enjoying yourself, or maybe I actually did miss a memo? Shoot!

Anywho...come one, come all.... find fun women of every shape, size, color, age, and attitude, tatted and/or otherwise. So many lovelies to choose from, ECCIE's got 'em all. Contact that woman, go get her and get to playin'...ya know? Please refrain from all temptation to rain on the parade of those that are here to help ya feel good and entertain you, in oh so many different and yummy ways.

This is MaxiMilyen (formerly known as M A X), your twisted witted, tat wielding, sexually experienced, ad bombing, fun one .........signing off to go play in my own playground with a new friend. Be sure to tune in next time folks, when MaxiMilyen continues her antics for the viewing pleasure of the masses........

Thanks again, one and all!!

buh bye....

xoxo....M

Go ahead, girl lol

I'm sure the fellows love a good show as much as us ladies.

If not more.

God forbid they think we always color in between the lines;
However, some are sticklers for that sh!t.
Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Final Post on this thread for me Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
From MaxiMilyen's lips to Tebow's ears.
I don't have any tattoos.
Check out my showcase
Xxo, Sky
I find tattoos to be very creative and beautiful at times, but I don't have any. I guess it's just not my personality. My signature has a link to my website for pictures of me. I don't know yet how to create a showcase page.

I have a discrete bellybutton and my ears are pierced twice in each one.
I do have family members who have tattoos everywhere. I gave seen tattooed ladies also. Not saying I wouldn't, I'm picky, but not immovable. I can also be turned on if the body art is awesome.
People with tattoos often relate their bodies to canvases. I prefer to think of mine as a Greek sculpture. Ideal in its pale simplicity. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Putting a tattoo on that body would be like painting graffiti on the Taj Mahal.