Any room?

I still can't find anything so offensive posted by a Houston guy before she blew up. I don't get it really.

edit: was it a PM?

edit: this thread has been fairly benign by Helltown standards. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Cute gfe girls do great here. Originally Posted by hardnfast
The best I could figure was that she took offense to hardnfast's comment. Which, for the record, I don't think was an insult. He didn't show any indication of knowing she was CBJ, limited GFE when he stated that. But then she just went off and offended a bunch of people who would have happily welcomed her.

But she did later apologize for losing her cool.

Additionally, my point with STD transmission is that several STDs are passed even with condom usage. Most herpes transmission occurs regardless of condom usage and it is rare to transmit chlamydia, gonorrhea, etc. orally.

I'm not by any means telling ANY woman what to do with her body, but to say that people who do CBJ and not DATY are safe and clean and those who do are dirty, is simply factually incorrect. And quite frankly, a bit rude. But like I said, she apologized and I'll happily accept that.
I will apologize for the rude comments I made, Your all right, No need to stoop to their level. I got out of character for a minute.... I`m not against anyone who is GFE or non GFE, I just was giving them a taste of the bad medicine they were giving me. So if I offended anyone, my apologies, I just don`t think I should be bashed in the first place when I did nothing wrong to anyone here. Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Everyone has their moments hon and planning a tour can definitely be stressful. You have nice pictures and good reviews, I'm sure that you'll do well here, different strokes for different folks As you are aware, Houston is large and MANY "gentlemen" don't post on this board or write reviews. I wish you well if you choose to make the trip!
Aye but you see every out of town hooker that starts a "should I come to Houston" threAD gets bashed....GFE or not. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
ofs speaks the truth BD....if you dig around a little on here you'll find it's become a Houston tradition or rite of passage if you will.....and echoing what GS posted earlier.....As far as myself, being non-GFE is not a 100% deal breaker for me either. In fact, there are several providers I see repeatedly that are cbj only but they possess either a certain physical attribute or talent that just "does it" for me.
BabyDallas...

My only question is are you still NBA??? I don't see it anywhere on your Showcase or Website, unless I missed it

We've chatted before and you were then...

Personally I fine with Non-GFE with someone as hot as you are
Well she is right, we ARE a bunch of asswhipes. But it would be so damn boring if we weren't
Well she is right, we ARE a bunch of asswhipes. But it would be so damn boring if we weren't Originally Posted by spear88
Good point.

Some of us all the time....all of us some of the time.

But just look at the cash flow in this town....I dropped at least 10K last year.

Any girl that can't make money here........
^^^^^^ Too late to edit.....just look at the cash flow in the two main review sections....per day.....then multiply by ? to account for the guys not writing reviews.
Are you by chance kin to Brooke Wilde?..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Good for you...who knows you may already have a client right under your nose waiting for you to get here.

(VERY NICE)
Originally Posted by Island_Gent
You are either far more tolerant, or far more in love with that awesome ass, than I will ever be. She went from zero to full on poor white trash mode in under one second. Should anyone ever post a review of her filled with drama, in my mind they will have no one to blame but themselves with her having a history of vicious posts like these. As was pointed out earlier, this board is filled with a bunch of guys that are ass wipes. It is also filled with a ton of classy responses from classy providers facing difficult exchanges. She didn't have to respond like she did, but she showed her true colors right there
I can't believe you bitches ran her off!
I can't believe you bitches ran her off! Originally Posted by boardman
How can one "run" someone off when they never got here?