Record Setting Pop's N O's?

Curious about the ladies, how many O's during a typical seccion or most of them faked? I doubt its a 1:1 ratio but myself I at least like to get one O out of the privder i'm with.
Most for me was 15 over a 6 hour period a long, long time ago! Wish I could get even close anymore!!!!! From the provider, I had one shuddering for a long, long time! She must have had a minimum of 20, but I stopped counting at 12!!
But then again, I am a born again lesbian!

abdclub
Most for me was 15 over a 6 hour period a long, long time ago! Wish I could get even close anymore!!!!! From the provider, I had one shuddering for a long, long time! She must have had a minimum of 20, but I stopped counting at 12!!
But then again, I am a born again lesbian!

abdclub Originally Posted by abdclub
ABD, 15?!?!? That would account for my entire year!! I don't care how long ago it was...That's impressive!! (But I think your nose is growing!)
I'm pretty much a one-and-done guy unless I book at least 2 hours... then maybe 2. Actually, a couple times when I was alone I experimented to see how many I could do.... I found that the first one felt great of course, the 2nd was OK, but after that I ran out of juice and the 3rd/4th actually almost hurt more than they felt good.

But I prefer spending most of my time taking care of my companion anyway. I love seeing a lady who's really multi. I have one provider friend who I've known almost 10 years... her record with me (don't remember if it was an hour or 90 min) is around 18.
heck u fellas are some studded wonders....i usually blow my load so fast....im praying for a generous provider that offers multiple bells. im doing good to get 2 or 3 bells.....
Heck, I'm just trying to find one that charges by the minute. I can be done in 5, and that includes her counting the donation, me stripping & cumming. Even at a $1K/hr, that's less than $85.
I like DATY more than sex. I can get off anytime, and quite easily. But making a provider shake and shudder through DATY, now that is fun. As far as DATY + sex, my best is probably 6 or 7 in a 45 min span.
Your handle alone makes me shudder with fear lol.
What a coincidence, my ATF has coaxed 3 out of me as well in a session, hmmm, I wonder who that could be.
ABD, 15?!?!? That would account for my entire year!! I don't care how long ago it was...That's impressive!! (But I think your nose is growing!) Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
We'll just topped my record tonight. 6 Pops in two hours. I wasn't able to walk straight for a few min after that last one. I doubt I will even want to try and beat that one, I was really really light headed afterword. Wowzer!!!
Welllllllll I am not seeing you now lol!
London,

At least I know where my cap is now. I can always try and break your record for O's. I like a challenge also .
I am gonna pm you lol. Just noticed something.
I hope I'm not in trouble, I know I've been a bad bad wabbit.