Since Everyone Else Is Doing It.....

Damn, now I'm all excited. At work with dick hard as a rock. I'll be making plans. Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack

#score
Since everyone else is doing it....????

I thought this would be another thread about fisting Originally Posted by bojulay
Oh hell nawl lmaooooo. Originally Posted by Kammye
Lmao!! Well Kammye, let me know when your ready!!
You know I have small hands!!
Lmao!! Well Kammye, let me know when your ready!!
You know I have small hands!! Originally Posted by fire engine red

No thx lol
VERY, VERY nice young lady!
VERY, VERY nice young lady! Originally Posted by tbone2u

Muahz
Damn ! I agree with everyone else, very sexy kammye . It's been a while since I've seen you, I'm going to have to change that.
Damn, now I'm all excited. At work with dick hard as a rock. I'll be making plans. Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
I just had some flashbacks!!! Mmmm!!!
Damn ! I agree with everyone else, very sexy kammye . It's been a while since I've seen you, I'm going to have to change that. Originally Posted by swarley69

Awwww indeed it has been.
I thought id hit u all with a quick selfie! I will have new professional pics up in the coming weeks. I also posted because ive been asked are my photos accurate. Well obviously they are! Im still a spinner lol. 34-24-33.... Originally Posted by Kammye
And we're still waiting for the new updated pics...
And we're still waiting for the new updated pics...
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I can't wait

Good Morning Mr. HH & Kam- Boo
Hot pic Kammye!!!!
Good Luck girl with your new photos....And make lots of dollas
I will have new professional pics up in the coming weeks. 34-24-33....Enjoy .
Originally Posted by Kammye
Hint!
Not so subtle...
HINT!
True story here, after reading Kammye's ad yesterday I fell asleep waiting for the game to start... Woke up after having a dream about finally meeting that tiny chocolate treat. I reckon it's time to turn dreams into reality. But would still like to see some more pictures of her cute lil ass!
Hint!
Not so subtle...
HINT!
True story here, after reading Kammye's ad yesterday I fell asleep waiting for the game to start... Woke up after having a dream about finally meeting that tiny chocolate treat. I reckon it's time to turn dreams into reality. But would still like to see some more pictures of her cute lil ass!
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

Sowwy guys lol. Kammye is a busy bee. Theres a couple of new teaser pics on my showcase for now. Hold your horses!!! Lol.
Hot pic Kammye!!!! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

Thank u darlin'