txaustin202... keep my name out of your mouth!

The post above is a pure example of true love. She is very flirty.
  • Ivory
  • 04-26-2012, 06:38 AM
There's no post up there...just a bunch of ads!
There's no post up there...just a bunch of ads! Originally Posted by Ivory
Well that makes sense. It took some time and effort for you I am sure to do all that. You had to have some sort of motivation to do it.
  • Ivory
  • 04-26-2012, 06:54 AM
It took some time and effort for you I am sure to do all that. You had to have some sort of motivation to do it. Originally Posted by Artist Formally Known As
It was my first post since Christmas time and my second post was just answering questions and clarification...I wouldn't read too much into it if I were you...and furthermore, I type really really fast, so it didn't take nearly as much time as you are guessing. Besides, you are just being silly because this is only my 149th post since September of 2010, nearly two years ago...not too many for someone ruffles so many feathers.

Seriously though, my motivation was simple...to chime in on what I really think is the problem with all of the persistent drama here, and is the topical relevancy I was trying to convey. You're just taking things off topic again.

But, since you are over analyzing the situation, then why do you suppose Whispers had so many words for me in the first place, to my rather short and sweet first post of the year?

Does he love me too?
It was my first post since Christmas time and my second post was just answering questions and clarification...I wouldn't read too much into it if I were you...and further more, I type really really fast, so it didn't take nearly as much time as you are guessing. Seriously though, my motivation was simple...to chime in on what I really think is the problem with all of the persistent drama here, and is the topical relevancy I was trying to convey. You're just taking things off topic again.

But, since you are analyzing, then why do you suppose Whispers had so many words for me in the first place, to my rather short and sweet first post of the year?

Does he love me too? Originally Posted by Ivory
So this means you speak first and think later..... Or maybe you are just so set on being catty that it is just automatic at this point.

Does he love you too? HMMMMM I think you are like the older sister he never wanted.. I am positive he just finds you entertaining.. So it is more like he loves to push your buttons.

If you do not let people like him get to you they have no ammo...

I find it amusing as well the same type characters go bat shit crazy over and over... Could be they are actually crazy or just effective marketing...

Since you know some of the members will like you just for fighting with whispers and come to see you for that reason alone.

Here is to some effective marketing.
  • ztonk
  • 04-26-2012, 07:18 AM
This one apparently has run its course.

ztonk
AustinModStaff