The Art Of An Introduction Letter

I may put up a website soon though. I've seen some very beautiful ones that gave me website envy. Originally Posted by Eliza
Go for it, nice websites can be put up rather quickly and they are always a work of progress to modify as you wish
Go for it, nice websites can be put up rather quickly and they are always a work of progress to modify as you wish Originally Posted by discreetgent
In fact they can be a great joy to work on. It gives you plenty of opportunity to be expressive. My website is part of my playground. Go for it Eliza. I'm sure the ladies on this forum can give you recommendations on how best to get started.

Even if you continue meeting gentlemen the way you are now, without ads, it gives them an additional fun way to keep up with you when you're apart.
deleted
I agree! My business boomed after I got my website up and out there. Sure I had work from my P411 page, Date-Check, and my postings; but once I had a website for people to look at, my business more than quadrupled. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Eliza may not be after that but it certainly does help if gents are interested and want to get a glimpse of who you are.
Who said anything about essay? Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
I would write you an essay, Summerhill.

LOL!

BTW: Why to you keep traveling to Ohio when I am out of town? It looks like I missed you yet again.

--Anon
I would write you an essay, Summerhill.

LOL!

BTW: Why to you keep traveling to Ohio when I am out of town? It looks like I missed you yet again.

--Anon Originally Posted by ANONONE
You have to ask? LOL.
  • Eliza
  • 01-07-2010, 08:46 PM
The idea is very, very tempting! One of the things holding me back though is that I'm currently not seeking any new potential gentleman. I have my hands full with the few that I have now and my personal life. Would it be a cock tease if I went ahead and created a website although I'm technically not available?
You have to ask? LOL. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
lol....

anon - I think Summerhill calls your assistant before she makes her tour plans

btw cool new smilies
The idea is very, very tempting! One of the things holding me back though is that I'm currently not seeking any new potential gentleman. I have my hands full with the few that I have now and my personal life. Would it be a cock tease if I went ahead and created a website although I'm technically not available? Originally Posted by Eliza
You can put on the site something along the lines of: Only seeing existing friends
So after trudging through this thread, I put together the following:
Lauren, Nicolette, Nicholette, Olivia, and Eliza like nice letters, thoughts, and expressiveness through the written word. Note to self: Keep writing nice letters to those you wish to meet, especially when they are a hotties.
Lauren, Nicolette, Nicholette, Olivia, and Eliza like nice letters, thoughts, and expressiveness through the written word. Originally Posted by SR Only
Except it won't do you any good to write Eliza -- she is fully booked.
  • Eliza
  • 01-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Except it won't do you any good to write Eliza -- she is fully booked. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Fully booked with life lol. I still love to receive lovely letters though! Maybe I could be the test reader?
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2010, 11:28 PM
Would it be a cock tease if I went ahead and created a website although I'm technically not available? Originally Posted by Eliza
We like our cock teased!
Except it won't do you any good to write Eliza -- she is fully booked. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Perhaps with the appropriate prose I might win her over.
Lauren summerhill I agree with you about when someone reads your website or puts in the effort to know you a little more before they send a message and set up a meeting.