Screening

But..." You Inglorious Bastard" ... is still Ok ... right? Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
It could also be Basterd depending on the context.
I keep telling you I'm glad your busy. I'm actually a little covered up myself with this shitty economy. Originally Posted by Mr Clever
glad your busy....so why are you on board so much if your so "busy"? Not like "she" didn't take you for everything....LOL

Sarcasto- I never mentioned who "she" was. It could be a reference to a sail boat, provider, ex-wife, named car, anything you refer to as "she" anything...

LOL makes it light hearted...

sweetness, you don't have to explain yourself..........the checker players aren't supposed to get it...........I'm just saying.
glad your busy....so why are you on board so much if your so "busy"? Not like "she" didn't take you for everything....LOL

Sarcasto- I never mentioned who "she" was. It could be a reference to a sail boat, provider, ex-wife, named car, anything you refer to as "she" anything...

LOL makes it light hearted...

Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I ran across this pic that I took at Sofia and DearHunters wedding... thought I'd share it...

(Mods: This Is NOT a pic of Sofia ...puleaseeee do not ban me ) Just being light hearted...
Attached Images File Type: png Shotgun_Bride.png (294.1 KB, 136 views)
(Mods: This Is NOT a pic of Sofia ...puleaseeee do not ban me ) Just being light hearted... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
How can you tell, with her hanging upside down like that?
glad your busy....so why are you on board so much if your so "busy"? Not like "she" didn't take you for everything....LOL Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Not like she didn't take you for everything.......sure did! That was four years ago.......Who cares? I'm not the first MF to go through a divorce. Yes it was costly......But, that's what happens when you have a lot. And, It's not like I can't get the shit back......which, I already have.

And, may I ask what the fuck does my four year old divorce have to do with store bought wives from China. Nothing, you just don't have anything else to say.....your just a mouth piece and repeat what you hear......your sad.

I can tell you pimping whores doesn't pay as well as taking people's shit.

Promise.

Now go and run back to your daddy.....tell him you need fresh material. Tell him to not to give you stuff from last years playbook.