COVID vaccine approvals

Have him help you find some more kewl George Orwell memes, cuz that will make ya both look intaleckshual.

. Originally Posted by rooster

I think we found "Boxer"

Just keep saying, "I will work harder"
Orwell is "kewl" because he is so prophetic. It's really just basic acknowledgement of the human will to power that everyone observes all the time. He had an amazing ability to extrapolate it to the ruling class.

Everyone wanted a release from the Covid dystopia and submitted to the vaccine to regain their freedom. Be it fear, peer pressure, love, hate or just wanting it to end. Pretty clear at this point that ending it isn't the goal of the ruling elite.

The next ruler, media, corporate massaging of the masses is already being planned. Probably something to do with the spiking energy price and what you need to do next?
haven't they pivoted from COVID to Global Warming as the reason we all need to submit and do without?
fuckin Fat City....
I think we found "Boxer"

Just keep saying, "I will work harder" Originally Posted by lilylivered
I guess no one read "Animal Farm" lol

Pity, it is written as a story a moron could understand...
I guess no one read "Animal Farm" lol

Pity, it is written as a story a moron could understand... Originally Posted by lilylivered
so guessing on the DIM burn list ????
Striking real close to home with this admin......
What part of this do people not understand when they say these vaccines are unproven, not vetted?

-All 3 have been through "Phase 3" Trials approved by the FDA

. Originally Posted by rooster
VAERS Admits only 1% of COVID Vaccination adverse events reported. Based on the 1% here is the data

818,042 Adverse Events
127,641 Doctor Visits
83,412 Hospitalizations
92,017 Urgent Care
26,199 Disabled
10,179 Bell’s Palsy
10,304 Myocarditis
8,408 Heart Attacks
2,631 Miscarriages
17,128 Deaths

https://openvaers.com/covid-data

Not to mention the high priest of vaccine torturing beagles because they are nice dogs to humans.