You Review 1 But Not The Other?

besides if the review is subpar.....guys will tear you a new one.
REVIEWS, REVIEWS, REVIEWS! Write to few your not contributing. Write to many your bragging. Don't give enough detail, you wasted everyone’s time. Write to much detail your fabricating or embellishing. Some times you just can’t win.

Here is my spin on reviews. First of all, I have posted very few BAD reviews. Why? Because if I select to meet a 125 LB. blonde that’s 25 years old, and I show up and I'm greeted by a 40 year old, 185 LB. brunette the session never happens! If I call a lady and she has me circling a motel with other guys to ware they need air traffic control, I bail. If I show up and any male is leaving the room, I keep walking! If animals (Pit Bull, Doberman etc.) or other people are present without telling me up front, I'm gone. I offer no surprises and offer none in return.

Now the few bad reviews I have posted are because of extreme bad attitudes, up charging or total misrepresentations of services. Doesn't happen very often. The rest of the reviews are actual accounts of the uniqueness of the provider and the high quality of service I received. In essence it’s a factual accounting of the session. Do i list if she burped and I smelled onions? No! What if she has a pimple on her butt? Hell no. I don't look for the bad. I look for the good but try to be factual and accurate. In the back of my mind I realize other hobbyist will be reading this and I am helping make their decision how seeing this provider. I have never had a hobbyist contact me telling me my review was indifferent to their experience. Actually, I get several PM'S telling me they had just as good or better service than I did. That’s good for them and good for the provider.

For the record, I am NOT a GFE hobbyist. No kissing SL. That’s off limits, with the exception of a peck on the cheek. No DATY. The sessions are all about me. I treat ladies with dignity and respect. I expect the same in return. When I get it, I look to give the best possible factual review I can give. You'll never read that I made her O six to 10 times. I lasted for over an hour. My favorite review is a guy who was DATY for so long he had juice coming down his check, on to his back which ran to butt crack and into a bucket. The bucket had to be emptied 3 times. What ever! The key to reviews is honest and accuracy to help hobbyist make informed decisions and promote those hard work lovely ladies we so adore!
Amazing SL and you don't like kissing (no ass kissing ladies)....good points for the new guys. lol
Now I didn't say I haven't kissed a few butts? LOL
Interesting.

Upon clicking on this thread I had something to add, but I think I'll refrain.
For the record, I am NOT a GFE hobbyist. No kissing SL. That’s off limits, with the exception of a peck on the cheek. No DATY. The sessions are all about me. I treat ladies with dignity and respect. I expect the same in return. When I get it, I look to give the best possible factual review I can give. You'll never read that I made her O six to 10 times. I lasted for over an hour. My favorite review is a guy who was DATY for so long he had juice coming down his check, on to his back which ran to butt crack and into a bucket. The bucket had to be emptied 3 times. What ever! The key to reviews is honest and accuracy to help hobbyist make informed decisions and promote those hard work lovely ladies we so adore! Originally Posted by Still Looking
This was a good read! Priceless!! I'm not too fond of DATY either but whatever. It's still on the menu because I get sick of being begged for it. Now SL, as for not kissing. We'll have to change that. When we meet, I plan on kissing you ALLL over AND you're gonna like it. Lmbo!
Interesting.
Upon clicking on this thread I had something to add, but I think I'll refrain. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
You know there are things that happen and you always know where you were and what you were doing! We landed on the moon, Kennedy got assonated, Bin Laden got shot in the face and now this! Come on Rambo. No matter what you say, it’s "ALWAYS" entertaining!

This was a good read! Priceless!! I'm not too fond of DATY either but whatever. It's still on the menu because I get sick of being begged for it. Now SL, as for not kissing. We'll have to change that. When we meet, I plan on kissing you ALLL over AND you're gonna like it. Lmbo! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooo2VOotGR4

SL, You say you don't kiss and Im gone for one day and you AZZ KISSING....
I am going to Austin to find out if all things are BIG in TX....
SL, You say you don't kiss and Im gone for one day and you AZZ KISSING....
I am going to Austin to find out if all things are BIG in TX.... Originally Posted by Anita Lay
While it is NOT my intention, I certainly can't stop you from CUMMING! But if you do come I'm sure you will find that all things are AVERAGE in Texas. I'll be the guy tapping his toe, scratching his ass, winding his watch, waiting for your arrival! (Gift in Hand!)