Draw the prophet

• shanm
  • 05-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Sha-na-na sent out an email that he likes to have his ass equivocated regularly. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I thought I was on your ignore list admiral? Why does it not surprise me that you are welching liar?
Perhaps yours!

But not "OURS!" Originally Posted by bigtex
Not so fast, little boy. You have a lot more "candles to burn."
Sha-na-na sent out an email that he likes to have his ass equivocated regularly. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Spanm from Shanm?
It's the 21 Century. We should be able to portray an image of the Prophet. Even a flattering one. Walk out of the caves and face the sun. Originally Posted by gnadfly

It's even more absurd when you realize Christians have encouraged and been drawn to portraits/sculptures/likenesses of Christ ever since his death in 33 AD. And they believe Christ is God. Muslims view Mohammed as their prophet, nothing divine.

I have an idea. Instead of covering up their women, proscribing images, etc. why don't they just blind themselves? They should make poking their own eyes out a ritual like the Hajj. It would be a whole lot simpler.
It's even more absurd when you realize Christians have encouraged and been drawn to portraits/sculptures/likenesses of Christ ever since his death in 33 AD. And they believe Christ is God. Muslims view Mohammed as their prophet, nothing divine.

I have an idea. Instead of covering up their women, proscribing images, etc. why don't they just blind themselves? They should make poking their own eyes out a ritual like the Hajj. It would be a whole lot simpler. Originally Posted by lustylad
Enlightened thinking. Likenesses of christ? You mean white jesus? Because we all know that people from that area were blue-eyed matinee idols.
Enlightened thinking. Likenesses of christ? You mean white jesus? Because we all know that people from that area were blue-eyed matinee idols. Originally Posted by WombRaider

I didn't know you were so hung up on historical accuracy, undercunt. Is that why the cartoon you submitted at the Curtis Culwell Center depicted Mohammed as a murderous pedophile?
I didn't know you were so hung up on historical accuracy, undercunt. Originally Posted by lustylad
He just proclaimed to be "freelance writer" ... he didn't specify ....

... whether it was fiction or nonfiction.

His posts seem to indicate the former.