Exraider is a theif!

I have no doubt Roxy is telling the truth. She was my lunch buddy when she was in east Fort Worth. Never any issues or drama. Just a fun girl to visit. I don't ever recall her having any issues.

Sounds like ex raider will need a new handle before he can rob a lady again. Be careful out there ladies. Sorry this happened to a sweet girl like you Roxy. There are a lot of stupid men on here. Not just the regular trolls that batter ladies for fun. You ladies are on your own to keep your selfs safe. There is no money in that for the owners
Glad you are ok, Roxy. I believe you. Most of your clients will understand if you take precautions with the money and hide it after you count it.
People are missing the basic premise...

A legitimate encounter took place in which there was no pimp, nor bait and switch. Even if this guy's story was legitimate (quite frankly I think it's a croc of bullshit), he still needs to go back and make amends.

People are missing the basic premise...

A legitimate encounter took place in which there was no pimp, nor bait and switch. Even if this guy's story was legitimate (quite frankly I think it's a croc of bullshit), he still needs to go back and make amends.
Originally Posted by Agent220

RW - the basic premise, good luck with that butt the best thing would be to put the buff blue eye guy in the back of a LE cruiser.

... I noticed he hasn't had not one thing to say for himself about what he did to me or Meredith anymore other than his original post
Glad you both had a great time. It sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait for the next encounter. I hope it's as much fun as this one you both posted. I enjoyed the read it was great.
Seems exraider isn't the only asshole...
Roxy, I doubt exraider will post again under that handle. Hope you don't go back to that hotel. Some of these guys here will out you to management if they are motivated. That hotel chain is agressive and each location shares photos and guest information with a department at their corporate office. They do so in order to alert other locations within their chain of hotels. Their policy is to call LE whenever a guest is suspected based on good information. LE typically will park in plain sight of the guest's door or window. In Irving that chain was responsible for assisting with a bust of a lady I met last year. LE waited until she drove off the premises. The lady believed she was outted by a client who had done something like what happened to you.
I've seen Roxy recently. The story he told is generic BS that doesn't make sense. Based on my own experience with her and his fishy story I'm 100% sure Roxy's story is the truth.
Glad you both had a great time. It sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait for the next encounter. I hope it's as much fun as this one you both posted. I enjoyed the read it was great. Originally Posted by The Chinaman
Do you exist here to make jackass commentary? This isn't the first of its kind I've seen from you, and I'm new.

You think because you have Lifetime Access you're immune from civility? That Creep ripped off Roxy, and it's a big joke to you. You make decent guys look bad.
I'm sorry Roxy that this happened to you. I have never seen you but I have been around here a long time and I have never seen one negative thing ever said about you. No one is ever going to believe that guy if he ever decides to speak. Other ladies beware you never want to see this scum bag.
  • BLM69
  • 07-25-2018, 09:42 PM
I say all the loyal supporters here should support and gather up the lost donation, story telling is kind but she would appreciate your $ instead
There was no time to react. This guy has a scam going. He did the same exact thing to me. He looked me right in the eyes and pulled this off.

Same m.o. he asked for 90 minutes, was done in about an hour, he went to shower so he would be fresh for round 2. He was going to dash then but I decided to shower too. So then he wants to message me and while I was naked on my stomach he said he had to pee. That’s when he did it. He had his clothes by the bathroom.

He has a method. Roxy’s encounter is almost exactly the same minus the police lie he told.
If only you would have speaked up eariler(yesterday) maybe it wouldn't have happened to roxy...just saying..
You’re right. I was busy and when i got on to post an alert he had already struck again! Sorry Roxy, i didn’t get to it in time.