A lesson learned from Charlie Brown

Why so serious? LL if I may, I wasn't worried about you coming to see me anyhow... if you passed my screening, which I doubt that you would, I'd give you something worth writing a review about darling. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
May I translate? Here's what LD's actually saying: "Neener, neener, neener!"
If there's one thing I've learned from this board: it can, and will, be whatever you want it to mean. work time.. see you boys in a couple of hours.
To the OP you made your point several times now. Get over it and move on already. There are plenty more out there.
Time is money I grant you but you planned to be away from work, so this "theft" would be more on your part as you "planned" to be away from your company which pays you a salary per hour in which you took from them 3 hours, or if you are a salary employee, then its based on a set number of hours per pay period, per month or per year. It will be defined in you pay contract.

You effectively took those hours from your employer. Did you refund the money it equated to even if it was only a small amount or come in early/work late the next day to make it up? Originally Posted by Spirit13
Doesn't work that way for me since I'm on hourly not salary. However the way I see it is if I made the decision to take off from work for a session and the lady doesn't make it, then that's on me. I shouldn't have taken off work. Hobby should not come before work, however I myself am gonna be doing that very thing this week lol. So much for priorities lol
eh she's actually pretty hot and i wouldn't have know about her if it weren't for these threads... interesting way of advertising there ma'am...
Done.