Where's Wayward?

Way who???
Ok, I just read " I have a dream" and I've got just one thing to say........................... ....

HUH?
  • Dad
  • 03-05-2010, 07:44 AM
Way who??? Originally Posted by ferdburf
Way WEIRD!
HUH? Originally Posted by boardman
boardman, put your hand on your huh and huh yourself and see how you like it.

Wayward, nice haircut.
I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our Hobby. [Applause… or at least 57 posts and 1505 page views]

Half a score years ago, a great Hobbyist, in whose symbolic shadow we stand first logged on to the P. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Wayward slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering penile injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of captivity by less than pleasant providers.

But ten years later, we must face the tragic fact that the Wayward is still not free. Ten years later, the life of the Wayward is still sadly crippled by the manacles of Moderation and the chains of SHMB banishment. Ten years later, the Wayward lives on a lonely island of Misfit Toys in the midst of a vast ocean of material greed. Ten years later, the Wayward is still languishing in the corners of hobby society and finds himself an exile in his own land. So we have come here today to dramatize an appalling condition. In a sense we have come to the tiny e to cash a check. When the architects of this thing of ours wrote the magnificent words of the icky mission statement, they were signing a promissory note to which every monger was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men would be guaranteed the inalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of poontang happiness.

It is obvious today that Icky has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of penis are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, icky has given the hobbyist’s a bad check which has come back marked "insufficient funds." But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this SHMB. So we have come to cash this check -- a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice. We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind icky of the fierce urgency of now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of lying shank to the sunlit path of hobby justice. Now is the time to open the doors of opportunity to all of the walking ATMs. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of gender injustice to the solid rock of bro-therhood.

It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment and to underestimate the determination of the Wayward. This sweltering summer of the Wayward's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Two thousand and ten is not an end, but a beginning. Those who hope that the Wayward needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. There will be neither rest nor tranquility in icky land until the Wayward is granted his citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our SHMBs until the bright day of justice emerges.

But there is something that I must say to my people who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice. In the process of gaining our rightful place we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the SOH cup of bitterness and hatred.

"Free at last! Free at last! Thank Father Wayward, we are free at last!" Originally Posted by Wayward
Am I the only one concerned that he is referring to himself in the third person?

Uh... Way?..... Uh.... You Ok?
That was just one of the voices, whispers. No need for alarm

(is there really need to quote?)
FREE Padre WW, Free Layla! Free Cuba & Bulgaria too!
boardman, put your hand on your huh and huh yourself and see how you like it.

Wayward, nice haircut. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Well, that was different, thanks for the suggestions SKF!
Preach 'em up, Father Wayward!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEMXaTktUfA

Maybe this will help the history challenged...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEMXaTktUfA

Maybe this will help the history challenged... Originally Posted by Wayward
Oh, I get it now! I thought this was about Gettysburg You know that whole half score and shit.
Let's get this tent revival started.................I have the KFC buckets.
Welcome back Father Wayward! We have missed you around here
  • R.M.
  • 03-05-2010, 03:53 PM

Warm Welcome Back...
Welcome back Father Wayward! We have missed you around here Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch

She is lying. We did not miss WW. Question is when we will he be banned next?