Mueller Report Released: A Big Nothingburger

Hey, after two years of non-stop Trump attacks and this is the next Mueller gotcha, that only six new Mueller fail threads have been started is actually astonishing.

But there has still not been a cognizant actual response from the left establishing any Trump guilt. Just more wishful thinking in either the House investigations or the Southern District of NY. Originally Posted by eccielover
Is this wishful. Aren't you from Pittsburgh where you cant even protect your own citizens?. Here's the Mueller handoff Brother. No veto power here Brother

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp
Six threads about Muller, most of them from Mystic. But what do I know Originally Posted by bamscram

-

Proud American: " Ill have a Mueller Burger with everything on it"

Anti American Trump Burger Boy: " That's a pretty Big Burger sir, Lots on it"

Proud American: : What all is on it?"

Anti American Trump Burger Boy: " It comes with 37 indictments, 6 Guilty pleas, 6 Members of Trump staff with direct contact with Russians, Campaign Manager Paul Manafort in Jail, Personal lawyer Michael Cohen going to jail, Rick gates cooperating, Michael Flynn NIA Director cooperating, 13 Russian nationalists, 3 Russian companies, 12 Russian GRU agents, George Popodopolous went to jail and Konstain Klimnick indicted. Oh and sir I also forgot Roger Stone for his role with Wiki Leaks"

Proud American: : "Wow that's a lot. What if I jest get the bread?"

Anti American Trump Burger Boy: " That's what the right wing Anti American Nazi Trump supporters call a Nothing Burger"

Proud American: "I think Ill just eat somewhere else" Originally Posted by themystic
--

Anti American Trump Burger Boy: " It comes with 37 indictments, 6 Guilty pleas, 6 Members of Trump staff with direct contact with Russians, Campaign Manager Paul Manafort in Jail, Personal lawyer Michael Cohen going to jail, Rick gates cooperating, Michael Flynn NIA Director cooperating, 13 Russian nationalists, 3 Russian companies, 12 Russian GRU agents, George Popodopolous went to jail and Konstain Klimnick indicted. Oh and sir I also forgot Roger Stone for his role with Wiki Leaks"

Anti American Trump Burger Boy: " That's what the right wing Anti American Nazi Trump supporters call a Nothing Burger"

Proud American: "I think Ill just eat somewhere else" Originally Posted by themystic
-Dayum, going after these trolls is hard work. I sure hope Bamscram is happy. He gets triggered by oversized memes.

roud American: " Ill have a Mueller Burger with everything on it"

roud American: " Ill have a Mueller Burger with everything on it"

^^^^ Has to be the most epic meltdown I've ever seen here. Four times in one thread? Really?

Not as entertaining as this one though...

I don’t agree with any of that, amigo. Nunca.

In fact, most of what you claim is bull manure Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, we are both fair minded people who can politely disagree, yes?
-- Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Your post is a fraud ME. No such place exists. Where is this place? Is it like your financial boom under Trump? In make believe land
^^^^ Has to be the most epic meltdown I've ever seen here. Four times in one thread? Really?

Not as entertaining as this one though...

Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Proud American: "I think Ill just eat somewhere else"
Mystic is still in denial. All his hopes and dreams are done. NO indictment of Trump. NO arrest of Trump. By the way, one of the Southern District's morons already quit. It's over. The left better save some tears. Now the investigations of their illegal acts with the FISA court and other areas can begin. Leading to another mystic meltdown. So go eat somewhere else. You've quit here 3 times already.
Mystic is still in denial. All his hopes and dreams are done. NO indictment of Trump. NO arrest of Trump. By the way, one of the Southern District's morons already quit. It's over. The left better save some tears. Now the investigations of their illegal acts with the FISA court and other areas can begin. Leading to another mystic meltdown. So go eat somewhere else. You've quit here 3 times already. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
We all knew a sitting president wasn't going to be indicted. Did you really think Trump was going to be arrested? Are you from Pittsburg? You have a very low level of consciousness. You un American Russian lovers are to big a cowards to even leave the house with a MAGA hat on. That's pretty embarrassing. Scardy cats. Hope you don't have kids that you have to explain why you support a criminal president.
We all knew a sitting president wasn't going to be indicted. Did you really think Trump was going to be arrested? Are you from Pittsburg? You have a very low level of consciousness. You un American Russian lovers are to big a cowards to even leave the house with a MAGA hat on. That's pretty embarrassing. Scardy cats. Hope you don't have kids that you have to explain why you support a criminal president. Originally Posted by themystic
You sat here for months claiming that is exactly what would happen. Now melting down because what we've said all along is what happened. No collusion, no indictment, no arrest. Again with the MAGA hats? I see plenty of them. What isn't in sight? A Democrat without tears in their eyes. I don't support a criminal "president". The criminal left in January 2017.
You sat here for months claiming that is exactly what would happen. Now melting down because what we've said all along is what happened. No collusion, no indictment, no arrest. Again with the MAGA hats? I see plenty of them. What isn't in sight? A Democrat without tears in their eyes. I don't support a criminal "president". The criminal left in January 2017. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
I haven't seen one all month. Do tell where are they at. At your backyard BBQ? LOL. Just another Trump scardy cat
Like I'd tell you where I live. Trying to get another member's personal info. Another violation in your recent long line of them. Besides, you walking around any of our towns would lower property values.
-Dayum, going after these trolls is hard work. I sure hope Bamscram is happy. He gets triggered by oversized memes. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Sorry I congratulated you on sizing the memes to fit the page.
Just can't make you RRDAH happy.