The NO Whispers, NO Still Looking Thread ...

MY primary objective of this experiment was
  1. to throw in some physics
  2. see if W and SL stay out of the thread even when y'all start talking shit about them, and as I expected BOTH of them have the self control and passed with flying colors
  3. to see if a thread where W or SL don't post is "sustainable" and how long will it survive after the initial excitement, and as I suspected not even 48 hours.

So have at it. Originally Posted by fun2come

Your third objective is empty since there was no subject. Regardless of who the OP is, or whether certain people post in the thread, its sustainability is purely based on the topic. When there is no topic, 24 hrs without a post will happened regardless of who posts. There are plenty of Whispers and SL topics that go 24 hrs without a post, so the third objective is invalid.

That being said, the only real experiment would be have two identical threads, one where they are allowed to post and one where they are not. Then we see which one people want to post in. Whispers will then take the other thread and add to his auto hits generator account to computer generate views. Because of Whisper's unethical behavior, we would only be able to judge by replies and not views.
  • Old-T
  • 05-22-2017, 11:51 AM
I would hope the "success" or "failure" of a thread would not be judged upon the number of views or replies. A raging forest fire that consumes hundreds of square miles and many homes is much larger than a comfortable bonfire on the beach--but certainly not better.
I would hope the "success" or "failure" of a thread would not be judged upon the number of views or replies. A raging forest fire that consumes hundreds of square miles and many homes is much larger than a comfortable bonfire on the beach--but certainly not better. Originally Posted by Old-T
Good point. Neither views nor replies would be entirely accurate. Certainly not views, because of Whispers unethical behavior with computer generated views. And replies are skewed by the two of them alone. Sometimes you'll see a " " just to bump a thread.
Ya, I saw that close to 6,000 views for that thread. Talk about the most in your face FAIL. Your gna tell me close to 6,000 people read that thread and only 3 replies. Don't talk to me about Hoogar math after that. I'm saving that one for the end of the year top 10 flops. I wonder where it will place at?

My bad, around 5,300 views.LMFAO
5,300 views.LMFAO Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
After the unethical Whispers found out we are on to him, he shut off the auto views software!
Yes, I'm still on the twerk thing. These gif are a bit of a bitch to make
Yes, I'm still on the twerk thing. These gif are a bit of a bitch to make Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
There has got to be an easier way!
For me the twerking part is easy. The gif part is hard part for how much I have to condense, resize, putting the right speed,ect to make it fit into the storage.I don't even get to put The right music I had to it! The original video is much better ..IMO . Oh well, I only picked up working with gif to my work 2 days ago so I have a bit to learn yet.
For me the twerking part is easy. The gif part is hard part for how much I have to condense, resize, putting the right speed,ect to make it fit into the storage.I don't even get to put The right music I had to it! The original video is much better ..IMO . Oh well, I only picked up working with gif to my work 2 days ago so I have a bit to learn yet. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Time for another GIF. Practice makes perfect.

The word ambiguous has only one meaning.