LordFauker Grade A Fucking Asshole

The OP is pissed because there is an asshole troll on the Houston board?? psssh might as well go down to Galveston and scream at the ocean...
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2016, 10:58 AM
Why does that not surprise me ...

NaMo has carved out a very distinct "persona" on the Board that shows she is irreverant, intelligent, witty & sassy ... it is noticeable and captivates one's attention. The brashness breeds curiosity. That, coupled with her excellent Reviews ... and ... cha-ching!

Now, contrast that with someone's posts that you hardly notice because they're all so "nice" Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
You can be all of the above without also being mean. There is nothing sexy about being mean. Natalia floored me simply by being nice to me, even though I could count myself among her "haters" in the past. I'm suggesting that she tries it with GS. If he still disses her after, course all bets are off. But, maybe, maybe the same thing that happened to me will happen to him. And the rest of us? We don't have to keep reading this nasty back and forth. It is unpleasant to say the least, like watching your parents fight when you're a little kid. Like the great American philosopher Rodney King said, "Why can't we all just get along?" lol
I think the odds of winning the lottery are better.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2016, 11:03 AM

IG is not a pimp. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Last I heard, he had like a real job or something.

Like where did this dude get the idea that IG is a pimp? I'm confounded. IG is probably the nicest person on the Board imo.
Last I heard, he had like a real job or something.

Like where did this dude get the idea that IG is a pimp? I'm confounded. IG is probably the nicest person on the Board imo. Originally Posted by pxmcc

IG is a true gentlemen, in all senses of the word, so I agree with the last part wholeheartedly. Haters just be hatin', as the saying goes.
then don't take it personally. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Never. Nothing from the internet hurts my feelings or makes me question myself.
Reputation started. Over/under newbie on OP having account disabled.

. . . she is irreverant, intelligent, witty & sassy ... it is noticeable and captivates one's attention. The brashness breeds curiosity. That, coupled with her excellent Reviews ... and ... cha-ching! Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
It's the showcase AND the reviews.

That's it.
LordFauker who?
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2016, 02:00 PM
LordFauker who? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Go look at his reviews of his "voluptuous" stable mares. I could only describe them as epic. Just don't do it while your eating. You can't say I didn't warn you.
He is singing in an empty room........LordFauker who? You allow him to occupy too much of your mind.
Natalia have you ever considered being nice to GS?
Gentlemen who don't know you will see you as a much more desirable hooktard if you are nice to everyone instead of nice to some people and mean to others.
.... Originally Posted by pxmcc
pxmcc,...she doesn't need to "reset"....she just needs to shut the fuck up and quit attacking me. I nicely replied to Kammye on this thread at #28 and then the disrespectful, potty-mouthed whore attacked me four posts later.

She's obsessed with me.

Anyone who is tired of her disrespectful rants can Complain HERE

Just enter a sentence or two about it send it.
CoŅo....
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Just so everyone knows. She just called me a cunt. When used loosely on eccie, cunt and cunty can be tolerated by the eccie mods.

When used as a direct insult, mods don't like it. I have the points to prove it.

If you'd like to see the disrespectful, potty-mouth whore above pointed for calling me such a disrespectful name totally unwarranted in this tread as I was on it first and not even talking to her, feel free to tell the mods about it HERE
  • N.M.
  • 09-09-2016, 02:45 PM
LMAOOOOOOOO
  • N.M.
  • 09-09-2016, 03:30 PM
Oh shit, gramps calling the eccie police on me today!

pxmcc,...she doesn't need to "reset"....she just needs to shut the fuck up and quit attacking me. I nicely replied to Kammye on this thread at #28 and then the disrespectful, potty-mouthed whore attacked me four posts later.

She's obsessed with me.

Pfffffffftttt...

Anyone who is tired of her disrespectful rants can Complain HERE

Just enter a sentence or two about it send it. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
In a scale of 1 to Curry2ndave, how much of a delusional and crazy OBSSESSED LIAR are you??

(Rhetorical question)

It is well documented here by YOUR OWN posts how much YOU STALK and TROLL any post on this board related to me, including my reviews.
Honestly, who do you think you're fooling??

You look beyond sad and pathetic with your annoying crying. Are you really asking the "public" to RTM me?
Dudeeeee..... I just fucking can't!... LOL
First off, I did not "attack you" stop being melodramatic and an embarrassing cry baby. I asked you an inoffensive question, which was clearly meant to be humorous but you being the BIG SENSITIVE CRY BABY that you are took it to heart, if you have self/age/image acceptance issues is your fucking problem not mine and if you know that your sensitive ass can't take a little joke then maybe you should STOP fucking with people who have NEVER done anything to you and will NOT tolerate your fuckery.

You have trolled countless reviews of me, this is just one of your desperate attempts of yours in trying to make me sound "less appealing" to people LOL

Thancks for being courteous.
Yes,....you are wrong.

But back on topic, the better South American women are more like:

---- all natural with natural boobs and booties
---- natural hair
---- Spanish speaking only
---- NQNS
---- respectful to all gentlemen
---- no access to a computer Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You talk about the same shit over and over like an old annoying broken record.
Honestly, why the fuck do you care this much about me?
Why are YOU worried about MY titties, MY body, MY fucking hair, How many languages I speak ??? Lmao WTF?
WHYYY?

Who cares that much? Only someone who is OBSSESED with another one, like YOU CLEARLY are with ME.

Get it right. And let the record show who the creepy cyber stalker is, your post history Says it all. Stop trying to switch shit up.

STOP SMOKING COCK gramps, and LEAVE ME ALONE.
  • N.M.
  • 09-09-2016, 03:42 PM
Btw, were you not so ignorant about the Spanish language/slang and culture you would know that I did NOT call you a "cunt" in fact I didn't even say "cunt" at all, although I can see why you would feel that way...

Damn, damn it, fuck can be the translation of my use of COŅO.

Know what the fuck you're talking about before coming with this embarrasing, non sense fucking crying please.