Bill, Hillary Clinton tied to sex-slaves ' cult.

It said a man sucking your dick does not mean you are gay.

I happen to disagree with the link YOU posted trying to justify YOUR gay acts. Originally Posted by WTF
You’re a lying CREEPER. You’re the one who has shown gay activities here CREEPER
  • WTF
  • 04-02-2018, 03:03 PM
You’re a lying CREEPER. You’re the one who has shown gay activities here CREEPER Originally Posted by bambino
You want to bet a year ban that you did not post a link saying that a gay man sucking your dick does not mean you are gay?

You want to bet a year ban that you did not post a link saying that a gay man sucking your dick does not mean you are gay?

Originally Posted by WTF
You want to bet a years ban that your dick got limp when you saw a naked hooker that you picked? That read my reviews and talked about my asshole for a year? But save your bullshit. This hooker board will shut down shortly CREEPER. Where will you CREEP then?
  • WTF
  • 04-02-2018, 03:43 PM
This hooker board will shut down shortly ? Originally Posted by bambino
...then bet me you didn't post a link where they argued that a gay man sucking a straight man's dick is not gay!

You can't make that bet because you did post a link that says sucking a gay man sucking your dick is not gay!

...then bet me you didn't post a link where they argued that a gay man sucking a straight man's dick is not gay!

You can't make that bet because you did post a link that says sucking a gay man sucking your dick is not gay!

Originally Posted by WTF
Show me evidence that you’ve ever had sex with a women. No be careful, JC might ban you for acting like a child.