The Wicked Whispers Show

Let me First Apologize for my absence. I had to take some time out to go get laid..... Yo ZTonk.... That little "angel" keeps asking about you...... And all you other guys that were at the last Luncheon.... The petite little blonde is a regular player now! I saw her for the third time tonight..... Review coming soon!

I now return you to your regular scheduled Program...

Dear Wicked Whispers,

What should a hobbyist think about a provider being significantly heavier than the pictures posted. Would it be considered fraud? misrepresentation? Deception? Originally Posted by texasjohn1965

Dear texasjohn1965,

i am so sorry to hear that.... fraud? misrepresentation? Deception?... Absolutely.... All three of the above....

But what is truly an issue is that a woman is allowed to perpetrate such a fraud on the members of a community and when a member steps forward to mention it he is set upon by the Providers Pussy Whipped Lap Dogs that step forward to defend her despicable activity....

What saddens me even more is when that member is afforded the protection of staff on a site... It is a disgusting matter when a Mod or Admin of a site steps in and removes the information, harasses a member for posting it, edits reviews etc.....

It has been an unfortunate behind the scenes activity on some boards... I haven't seen it around here.... This place seems to be rather fair and above board from what I can tell so far....

Even worse at times... IMO.. was when a lady did those things OFTEN enough that she eventually DID trash her reputation and then her staff buddy allows her to fabricate an excuse and "recreate" herself on the board under a new handle....

Yes Brother... We have occasionally been "sold out" by a WK on staff in a previous place...

The only way for a community to cleanse itself of such impurities is through the Review and Alert Process....

So share your story Brother...... Allow us all to support you in your time of need.....

Sincerely,

Saint Whispers
  • Booth
  • 01-15-2010, 09:41 PM
Upon further staff discussion we've decided to re open this

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
Thanks Lick - we love you guys. Those were the worst 13 minutes of my night and I even considered going out.
Dear Wicked Whispers,

When will the rage fuck take place, and who will fuck whom in the ass???

Blow me up! (I hope someone gets that reference)
thanks for the entertainment both of you.

It really has made me laugh.

Part of me does wish people would get along but alas the world would be boring if we all agreed.
Rammixp,

I have been meaning to tell you, but I love your avatar.
Folks... I am sorry.. I do need to take a moment to a respond to my esteemed co-host.....

.... If your going to go on and on with ridiculing & attacking the ladies every time they post in the CO-Ed discussions. Then put every lady on your ignore. We have a voice and right to participate amongst our peers in discussions of any nature. And dammit we're sick and tired of your BS attacks on us every time we do participate in a discussion.
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
You seem to be the only "LADY" (your making it very hard to keep using that term darlin) that seems to think I am "ridiculing & attacking the ladies every time they post"

I think that if that carried even a grain of truth in it that I would be asked to speak elsewhere due to this board having a female co-owner as I recall?

Just as you claim to speak for EVERY WOMAN and the board is seems..... I KNOW FOR A FACT that at least THREE (3) other guys share my opinions of you well.. maybe 1 or 2 more....

I do not attack Providers... I post my opinions as well as advice...

And frankly there are men who are sick of your bs to. Unless they're attached to your coat tails.
I know... I know... But there is a movement amongst the brotherhood to reach out to our fallen comrades that have crossed over to that darkside with their concubines and let them know they can once again proudly reclaim their manhood...

Either shut up about our participation in the CO-ED discussion or ignore us all together. We're tied of it whispers. Damn tired of it. Leave us the heck alone!! We're here to participate in discussions and enjoy the community therein not have to defend ourselves to you at every damn turn.
We're.... We.... I don't know Darlin.. I think you might want to take a look around the keyboard where ever you are at.... I don't see anyone around ya...

And you wonder why folks despise you.
Actually No I don't.... You must have missed that part where I've said a time or two that I could care less what anyone thinks of the personna "whispers".... All I care about is that a Bro finds the information I share honest and factual and worthy of providing me information when I ask it from him....

Yeah I know they can't stand my strong opinions. (I don't care). I don't sway from them nor kiss ass to appease the men. I'm simply not a woman who tolerates men's bullshit nor disrespect. That crap doesn't fly with me.

And I'm not your darlin. You can't handle a woman like me.
So move on along! Go find another pulpit to preach your gospel from.
And another corner in which to continue thumping your chest & tooting your own horn. Your old news and simply not worth my precious time.
You are such a tease darlin.... If I didn't matter you would not devote such time to me....

This thread may of been started in *mocking fun*.
But frankly. There mere image of you turns my stomach.

I'll leave you to finding other ways to be noticed & heard around here. So you can have your tiny ego stroked!!
there are one or two things about me that are tiny Darlin but my EGO is not one of them.....
I'm off to picture myself in a room with REB, Kosher,mstrdragon debating our different opinions yet enjoying one hell of a good time.
Men I respect and admire! Why? Because they respect & understand women.
That's a MAN!!
Well... While you were here ranting..... Instead of "working".... While you were "fantasizing" about a room full of your guys...... I took a break and spent a couple of hours BCD with a 105lb 26yo blonde Stripper from Sugars....

I tend to prefer the "Reality"...

But I'm here now if you wanna play!
Really?

You seem to know me so well. Point out where I stated or even hinted that I hated men???? Because Your so off base and wrong it's wicked funny!....... Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Darlin Darlin Darlin.....

I'm so sorry but one of the Ladies pointed something out to me and thought I should point it out to you.....

personally it does not bother me as I am one of the worst writers when it comes to grammar

But she asked me to point out that if you are going to represent ALL of the Provider Community to please do so in a little bit better fashion..

She pointed out that in THIS PARTICULAR CASE you are misusing YOUR when you should be using You Are or the contraction You're....

Sorry.. Just a quick message from one of your ladies...
I know from first hand experience that Saint Whispers adores women. Originally Posted by ztonk
We have certainly shared a lady or two...

We need to get together again soon.... I've been hearing you have P10 pretty wired these days......

I met a sweet young thang there the other night but my schedule is pretty full......

And that rather pierced waitress at Sugars keeps asking about ya...
Of the last 8 posts...4 where made my whispers...

I get the premise of this thread and the antagonistic tension between the two made for an interesting thread. It just seems to me this is becoming more and more personal and less and less fun and entertaining.

At some point...shouldn't we all go get laid?

LAP
But it's raining outside. This is the best thing going...
Suppose Whispers had another persona on another board, and had a session with WM under that persona. I wonder how that would play out once it became public. Maybe they have already had a session and either she doesn't know or will not admit it. Originally Posted by tron
Dear Tron,

Although I am known on a couple of other boards by different names than here, it was in all cases but one due to the fact that someone else was walking around disguised as me.....

You do bring forth an interesting supposition however......

It was known that on a former board that a certain lady that shared a disdain for my online personna "Whispers" was shocked to find out after more than one sessions with me that I was in fact Whispers....

I do not screen when I see ladies... nor do I rely on "whispers" to book an appointment.... I never bring up a board or handle unless asked.....

At Socials I tend to introduce myself by my actual first name....

I find it rather silly and 70s style "CB Radio BReaks" like to walk around with a name badge on as a grown man.....

In the one case where I was involved... the lady shrank from site choosing to no longer post.....

We did share a laugh or two.... Oh.. well... Perhaps I shared a laugh or two with myself.....

But she enjoyed my company enough to see me more than once... And in her particular case.... I did enjoy her company as well....

Seeing a Provider through a referral network of trusted friends is not all that hard to do without ever really knowing who is who.........

Although I will clarify that I have NEVER seen WickedMilf BCD..... I do recall meeting her once at a Social where she was using another name........ At that time I knew we were not meant to be....

To quote a more famous man than me..... I Did Not Have Sex With That Woman!

Saint Whispers
Of the last 8 posts...4 where made my whispers...

I get the premise of this thread and the antagonistic tension between the two made for an interesting thread. It just seems to me this is becoming more and more personal and less and less fun and entertaining.

At some point...shouldn't we all go get laid?

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
Please See the top of Post 61..... I just returned from doing EXACTLY that and don't need to pick the GF up for a couple more hours....
The reason for my recent string of responses are addressing questions ASKED in the thread...

Although I did RESPOND to someone else's remarks towards me...
It seems that I was a little too specific in refuting WMs false accusation. I won't out her again. I believe all the bad karma may be returning to it's birthplace. I wonder how much heat she can take without her personal bodygaurd running interference.
[B] 105lb 26yo blonde Stripper from Sugars.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Sounds like this girl needs a cheeseburger.

Dear Wicked Whispers:

What are the benefits of being in a clique. What are the challenges? Do you think cliques are a good or bad idea in the hobby?

Have I seen Whispers? Did I <gag> like him? <cough choke>
It seems that I was a little too specific in refuting WMs false accusation. I won't out her again. I believe all the bad karma may be returning to it's birthplace. I wonder how much heat she can take without her personal bodygaurd running interference. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
Dear texasjohn1965,

I wonder as well....

Saint Whispers