Please Read No Booking Here In Austin!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem to show your ignorance each and every time you open your mouth..... this has nothing to do with Whispers or Strippers .... if you have a problem with Whispers address him in a PM or SHUT THE FUCK UP, or get on TOPIC! Originally Posted by Woody of TX
I'm in complete agreement.
This thread is delicious. Originally Posted by Elephant
We're all happy to entertain you, you delightful little pachyderm.
Natalie and Kelli dont forget Maci lynn as one of the professors, lol.
Sorry to the OP for the hijacked thread, but you must admit that while you are sitting around waiting for that elusive hobbyist to call, this is somewhat entertaining.

TaylorMaiden, I don't know you personally, but I am beginning to get the picture that you apparently managed to hang yourself with the short piece of dangling rope... I am very sorry for you.

btw, just curious as long as you are dangling there... Just who are the same 12 hobbyist clicking away, and which are the two that you consider are actually hobbying? Come to think about it, I haven't written a review in a few weeks...too busy chasing after my favorite ladies.

I've come to hang out in coed lately because Mens Lounge is getting lame of the late. Only person posting there seems to be Whispers who doesn't care who reads what he writes... Come on Whispers, tell us how you really feel.

Ok...lights, camera, action.
I'm not trying to come off ass a rude person but, I think it's funny how all these people want me to come to Austin but, now that I'm here no one wants to book with me.

I'm sorry you have had a hard time here. I hope it gets better for you dear....
Damon, you and everyone else knows that leaks have been around as long as the site itself. It's just more visible today, and people are taking a bit more risk in outing the information because they think that they don't have to divulge who gave it to them, since they can just use the blanket excuse.

Because of the visibility, people are afraid to talk in there. Truth is, it's no different from a month or a year ago.
Damon, you and everyone else knows that leaks have been around as long as the site itself. It's just more visible today, and people are taking a bit more risk in outing the information because they think that they don't have to divulge who gave it to them, since they can just use the blanket excuse.

Because of the visibility, people are afraid to talk in there. Truth is, it's no different from a month or a year ago. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Yes, well, Rand, you know me. I'm a calm soul. The UN-Named person here has been screwing with me for a month or so now. It's not what it USED to be....

I'm tired of this bullshit....
The wind woke me up for this?? Lol

Way off subject for many posts now....

This has been closed.....

Sixx
The wind woke me up for this?? Lol

Way off subject for many posts now....

This has been closed.....

Sixx