President Obama's Statement on Newtown Shooting Was Excellent!

JB (and myself included) are just acknowledging the facts.

Obama will use the presidential pulpit to his advantage. Simple reminder. Simple fact. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I thought of a short and to the point prayer for Whirly and Joe the Bloehard:

God, please save us from a President who actually demonstrates compassion, sympathy, kindness and empathy during a time of national tragedy! Amen!
TEX! You are guilty of what you accuse others of doing. What is Obama had not said anything? Like Fort Hood, like Benghazi...but he did. So now you are attacking others here for something that they didn't do. You are accusing them of doing something that has not happened. What if Obama said nothing and IB and Whirley said nothing about it. Look up the word petard.
sceptical?

I think moron is a more apt term for you.

Were you home schooled or did you just pick up odd scraps on the street without knowing how to evaluate their validity?

. . . As for sincerity, you can barely spell that word either so don't lecture us on the concept. You pretty much butchered every other word in your post, as usual.

Obama is a politician and I look at every politician with a jaundiced eye. I don't know if he was affected and neither does anyone here. I will only go so far as saying he acted like he was affected and he said the words very well. Sincerity??? I have to see some action and not words first. Of course you're expecting this but where was that sincerity for the Mexian children killed at a house party with weapons sent across the border by the DOJ. Where were the tears for an ambassador whom Obama knew when he was killed in Benghazi? Did we get a speech when 28 people were killed in Chicago in one weekend? What did we get when 13 people were killed and 28 others wounded at Fort Hood? A shoutout to some guy in the crowd!!! You may think Obama was really moved but he has demonstrated that capacity until today so color me sceptical. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
TEX! You are guilty of what you accuse others of doing. What is Obama had not said anything? Like Fort Hood, like Benghazi...but he did. So now you are attacking others here for something that they didn't do. You are accusing them of doing something that has not happened. What if Obama said nothing and IB and Whirley said nothing about it. Look up the word petard. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Or retard, either one works.
BT quoted Whirlyturd in the prayer post above, dummy.

Look up the word READ!
BT quoted Whirlyturd in the prayer post above, dummy.

Look up the word READ! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sometimes it is better to allow JD to wallow in ignorance. There are a few others who do it better but not by much!
Well putting race/ethnic background and Democratic and Republican aside...from the Original post I still feel that this tragedy was very terrible as ALL the recent and previous ones on this entire earth as from before I was born up to now and there will always be hate,anger and opionions of negativity when the positive is what we really should at least try to think of in a time as such this event...We are all humans (some may seem not to be) but I just feel like after reading this from the very begin and now its flipped many pages...it does not make anything better,its more sad to see the hate and ugliness comes out.

Just wanted to say again how sad for these kids and grown ups and families and not stating any political or race opinions but I stick with my opinion that I did like the speech by the president.Hopefully everyone will have a good day and once again,thanks for allowing my comment.
~Exotic Beauty~
Well said Exotic Beauty! Glad someone has a level head. Prayers to to families of the tragedy
Come the civil war, I can clearly see who would be fucked and who might survive.

People, for the most part, are good. Even the tiny minds that post in here are probably mostly good... mislead, but good just the same. What bothers me is we have people in here calling for sharia law kinds of punishment. Hmmmm, that doesn't translate to "good." Flogging? Really? For a different opinion? REALLY? But hey I know some girls that make a killing with flogging. Maybe there's an audience for a burka flogging.

On a different note, I have to say I'm with WTF on this. I've not watched it on purpose. Besides getting the "news" directly from families affected, I see no reason to put effort forth the effort to advance anyone's "ratings."
There go the ad revenues...
Come the civil war, I can clearly see who would be fucked and who might survive.

People, for the most part, are good. Even the tiny minds that post in here are probably mostly good... mislead, but good just the same. What bothers me is we have people in here calling for sharia law kinds of punishment. Hmmmm, that doesn't translate to "good." Flogging? Really? For a different opinion? REALLY? But hey I know some girls that make a killing with flogging. Maybe there's an audience for a burka flogging.

On a different note, I have to say I'm with WTF on this. I've not watched it on purpose. Besides getting the "news" directly from families affected, I see no reason to put effort forth the effort to advance anyone's "ratings." Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I have watched very little as well. I did listen to the President's remarks, and they were poignant. He is the President, and he has the responsibility to speak for the Country as a whole.

But sticking a microphone in a grieving person's face and asking asinine questions is tasteless. What do you expect them to say.

And having multitudes of 'experts" on every hour explaining the ifs and whats of all of this is nothing but one news outlet drying to be one up on another. Nobody knows what was going on in the mind of the sick bastard that did this evil crime.

Heck, here in Houston, it got pushed off the lead story pretty quick by something that is really important.
Football.
The Village Idiot is stammering....the Village Idiot keeps repeating and repeating hoping someone notices him in the public square.

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Trendaway, you can get help with your stammering if you'd just go to a speech pathologist. BTW, most of your speech is pathologic so you'd be in the right place. Oh, Medicaid won't cover it for you? Hmmmm, Tough Sh*t!