Review My brown sugar baby

You both quit hijacking this thread with your personal thoughts of each other! Back on topic here before we start racking up some points..
Yes. And proud of it.

Now let's all kiss and make up. Life's too short to worry about this stuff! Originally Posted by Gbfsl
I've seen BrownSugarBaby on a few different occasions and even once we had a session that was cut short because she got to her incall late due to traffic. Once she got there she was very accommodating and more than made up for it. She's one of the best providers we have here in the DFW.

She admits there was a mixup and tried to make up for it, if he can't understand that then there's no helping the kid. Lol
Well im glad the OP shared his story and i've heard nothing,but good things about BSB. I WISH she would screw up an appointment for me and offer a nice discount. Im so cheap LOL...

To the OP - I had a snafu about which incall we were meeting at. I apologized to the OP via text, and sent him directions to the right place.

Upon which, I gave him a later time that we would have to meet, because it would take time to get to my other location. We would've been an hour behind schedule, but that was too late for the OP, so he declined. I can understand that.

Now, the OP wants to send me messages on P411 saying that I was a bait and switch.

Even though - I had sent him a thorough apology about my mistake and offered him a handsome discount if he wanted to reschedule.

This was my mistake, and I accept it wholeheartedly. Mistakes happen, and this was my error. Apologies to the OP for wasting him gas, time, and hobby money. I did what was possible on my end to make things right.

Thanks for the publicity, by the way. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
"Handsome discount"....are you a Spencer Tracy fan? I don't think I've heard anyone use that term in FOREVER! Impressive nomenclature for a 22 year old
I've seen BrownSugarBaby on a few different occasions and even once we had a session that was cut short because she got to her incall late due to traffic. Once she got there she was very accommodating and more than made up for it. She's one of the best providers we have here in the DFW.

She admits there was a mixup and tried to make up for it, if he can't understand that then there's no helping the kid. Lol Originally Posted by EJ Dfw
Thank you so much darling! I am so glad we were able to meet up that day. You definitely helped me out with the pent up stress that I had from driving in traffic!

Well im glad the OP shared his story and i've heard nothing,but good things about BSB. I WISH she would screw up an appointment for me and offer a nice discount. Im so cheap LOL...

Originally Posted by ebonylvver
Thanks. You know how to make me chuckle!

"Handsome discount"....are you a Spencer Tracy fan? I don't think I've heard anyone use that term in FOREVER! Impressive nomenclature for a 22 year old Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Not necessarily - but I've watched a movie or two with him in it!

She admits there was a mixup and tried to make up for it, if he can't understand that then there's no helping the kid. Lol Originally Posted by EJ Dfw

Originally Posted by ebonylvver
Oh...The damsel in distress and sent up a kite or two and here comes the last of the CALVARY...LOL

White Knights....Gotta love'm

I better quit before I catch some POINTS....
Really man? BSB must've really pissed you off! She may or may not have fucked you over but move on man! There are way too many providers in the DFW metroplex to trip over just the one! Make like Teddy P and "Let it Go"!

Unless this entire thread was an April fool stunt. In that case, bravo!!!
Really man? BSB must've really pissed you off! She may or may not have fucked you over but move on man! There are way too many providers in the DFW metroplex to trip over just the one! Make like Teddy P and "Let it Go"!

Unless this entire thread was an April fool stunt. In that case, bravo!!! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
You've read my many reviews....You should have an idea of how I operate...You should also have an idea of how I get down...I don't sweat one person up in here...

It was like you said...."I guess I called it huh? Whenever you have such claims on a provider of BSB's caliber, shit storms will ensue. It would have probably been buried if JH didn't include his piece since he is quite a bit more established than OP."

LOL only a hand full of White Knights arrived if that....You know that if a provider pulled crap then the calvary is on the way...She will call her so-called regulars crying wanting them to help her out...I've had a few call me asking me to do the same...NOPE...You did something to make that TRICK post that mess...DEAL WITH IT on your own...See ya when you come up in rotation...lol

This was amusement to me...I was bored...The opportunity was there and I rode it into the ground...LOL

BYE FELECIA
Shit, I feel ya man, I thought you were tripping out on us for a minute lol! But I feel the boredom thing though, I've gotten a bit carried away myself in times past. Respect! Hobby on playa! Now go Ike Turner some chicks!!!

Shit, I feel ya man, I thought you were tripping out on us for a minute lol! But I feel the boredom thing though, I've gotten a bit carried away myself in times past. Respect! Hobby on playa! Now go Ike Turner some chicks!!!

Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
LMAO....and WE'RE ROLLIN DOWN THE RIVER...
I prefer Rick James.. LOL
Oh...The damsel in distress and sent up a kite or two and here comes the last of the CALVARY... Originally Posted by JimiHendrix
I prefer Rick James.. LOL Originally Posted by melannie_star
OK. Teena Marie. I'll morph into him next time. How bout a Rick James with a little IKE TURNER on the side??? LMAO
  • harry
  • 04-02-2015, 03:29 PM
I think you mean "Cavalry" rides to the rescue. Cavalry are mounted soldiers. Calvary is the hill in Jerusalem where Jesus was crucified.