Wakeup for whatever reason finds something wrong with purchasing the following from local retailers..

Well, we wouldn't know who gets pointed and who doesn't.....because they prefer to keep that info hidden....for some reason.
There are ways to bash me without violating guidelines...Beagle's post was hardly one of them...even if you assume the moderator wasn't joking...
Me thincks WU bashing thread sure is full of fucktards and WKs.
Well, I did just get a friendly warning, so I know I got the "bashing" part down. Feeling rather smug.....

Heh!

Well, I did just get a friendly warning, so I know I got the "bashing" part down. Feeling rather smug..... Originally Posted by Beagle
Meh....the bashing was still pretty weak dude.... But keep working at it, practice makes perfect.....It sometimes helps to throw a random pic or gif into mix to get that desired shock value effect..js

Okay, refer to the picture. Hypothetically, if I were to bash someone, referring to him as horse piss, this piss would look all frothy.....coz it's flowing out from a limp dick of a sick as fuck horse.....
Much better Beagle.....And as always, adjectives are your friend.....
  • Seedy
  • 07-05-2014, 12:08 PM
Much better Beagle.....And as always, adjectives are your friend..... Originally Posted by Russ38
I think he is getting it down Russ. Lol
What could possibly be wrong with buying dick pills at a gas station with a lion or something on the front and no FDA label? I'm sure that stuff is legit.
Nothing "Black" ever works for seven days.
There.... I said it. Can we move on now? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray