Blowpop's List - OTC Edition

Yawn. Your same old tired drivel. Everyone look at Deerhunter! He's giving you valuable hobby tips. Kinda like all the reviews he writes.
Originally Posted by blowpop
That Deerhunter is a useless fucktard when it comes to hobby tips. Then again, Oklahoma ain't got near as many

Ijs
Delete - double posts
The cock suckers on your list are not bullshit...........you are.........you are no better than the hooktards who come into coed posting their lame "LOOK AT ME" threADs.........while it is allowed, it is not entitled to a free pass. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Isn't dh a moderator on one of the forums?

If so, it's pretty pathetic that a moderator can call a member bullshit.

Without further delay, the current Top 10:

1. Bianca Page
2. Christle Fox - TheCFE
3. Veronica Peach
4. Brittney from Kentucky
5. Tatiana
6. Phoenix
7. Allison of Houston
8. Hannah Hearte
9. Alyssa
10. dearhunter & Wakeup (it's a tie) Originally Posted by blowpop

It seems to me that people who bitch about fucktards getting special discounts are probably fucktards who wish they could get special discounts. Originally Posted by 2intexas
It's not rocket science...plain and simple....jealousy.
As always, I'm interested in new candidates, so if you run across anyone exceptional (or if you are a provider and you think you have exceptional French skills) please drop me a PM or an e-mail.

(Please remember: It's my limited time and budget, so there's no guarantee that I'll interview you for the list. Recommendations from trusted sources and affordable French-only rates are a big help, and being adorable doesn't hurt either.
I'd be willing to fill in the #10 position Blowpop! :-) Originally Posted by jasmine cummings
In some cases, as much as a couple of years. Just because I've not sessioned with a provider in a while isn't grounds for removal from the list. Retirement, on the other hand, is. Originally Posted by blowpop

While I'm not sure about the authenticity of this top 9 list, it is kind of odd you left an open spot while mentioning you need to fill it, have limited funds and time - and then a hooktard asks to be on it. Maybe you're trying to create demand for that last slot so that providers will flock to you or so that fucktards can look up to you. Or, at the very least, so that you can get attention. If you posted this in a premium access member only area of the site, then your claim that this is a list and nothing else would hold some water. Instead, it's porous and obvious you at least did this for attention. If it was in a private area, you would've gotten less flack for the threAD and you would have gotten honest opinions and recs.

Also, if you haven't seen some of these providers in years and are semi- retired, then this list is bullshit and INVALID.

It's like mel kiper jr creating a top 10 list of great football prospects when he hasn't seen or evaluated talent in years!!! Oh wait, he does.

Or the city of houston creating a list of attractions for tourists that lists the astro dome, astroworld as top attractions! There are a lot if girls out there now, check out the welcome and intro threads, yet you have the testicular fortitude to create a list that is dated, based off old info and put it in a coed area? You have to at least agree, you want the attention.

Other than theCFE who is HAWT as fuck, Im gonna agree with BFCJOSH and stay the fuck away from your list.
Whenever I see a psychological description use words like "never" I tend to doubt its veracity. Psychology isn't physics - there aren't rules, there are patterns. And lots of exceptions.

Here's another definition from a more reputable site. Highlights are mine.

"Antisocial personality disorder is a type of chronic mental condition in which a person's ways of thinking, perceiving situations and relating to others are dysfunctional — and destructive. People with antisocial personality disorder typically have no regard for right and wrong and often disregard the rights, wishes and feelings of others.

"Those with antisocial personality disorder tend to antagonize, manipulate or treat others either harshly or with callous indifference. They may often violate the law, landing in frequent trouble, yet they show no guilt or remorse. They may lie, behave violently or impulsively, and have problems with drug and alcohol use. These characteristics typically make people with antisocial personality disorder unable to fulfill responsibilities related to family, work or school."

https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/an...sorder/DS00829 Originally Posted by blowpop
Within the context of the one sign that uses the word "never" it is appropriate as I thinck this thread proves. If you continue reading the rest of the information in your own linck it completely supports what I posted. So what's the problem?
Just so we're clear, if a provider wants to blow me for free I will share my opinion on quality with blow pop. Just pm me to schedule. I am also looking to start my own spinner list and I will accept offers of free and reduced rates for that too.

Now, since bp's lists have been around for years, why is this one getting all the backlash. Seems a few take this stuff too seriously. IMHO, of course.
It's like mel kiper jr creating a top 10 list of great football prospects when he hasn't seen or evaluated talent in years!!! Oh wait, he does. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Now that's fucking funny right there!
While I'm not sure about the authenticity of this top 9 list, it is kind of odd you left an open spot while mentioning you need to fill it, have limited funds and time - and then a hooktard asks to be on it. Maybe you're trying to create demand for that last slot so that providers will flock to you or so that fucktards can look up to you. Or, at the very least, so that you can get attention. If you posted this in a premium access member only area of the site, then your claim that this is a list and nothing else would hold some water. Instead, it's porous and obvious you at least did this for attention. If it was in a private area, you would've gotten less flack for the threAD and you would have gotten honest opinions and recs. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
The nine providers currently on the list are ones I can recommend without hesitation to guys looking for a great French experience. There would have been 10, but a long-time favorite retired.

I considered posting this list in the men's lounge, but then it wouldn't be readable by members without BCD access.

Also, if you haven't seen some of these providers in years and are semi- retired, then this list is bullshit and INVALID. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
To the best of my knowledge, all the providers on the list are active. And I'm not semi-retired, I hobby regularly, although not as often as I'd like (probably once or twice a month.) This list represents my opinion on the best French experiences to be had in Houston, based on my personal experiences. Judging from my repeat visits with providers over the years, women who are great at giving head don't forget how it's done, so I see no requirement to verify my opinion over and over again. (Although I do enjoy return engagements with my favorites when schedules allow.)

As I said, the list is just my opinion. Nothing more, and nothing less. As with everything in the hobby, your opinions may differ. I've suggested on numerous occasions that those who think they've got a better list should post it - I'd find this information valuable, and I'd imagine that others would, too. But lately Eccie seems more about waving your dick around at other guys trying to prove that you're King Asshole than about sharing actual information with those of us who partake in the hobby.

I have to admit that I'm amused by all the animosity that comes out when I post my list. Am I that influential? I doubt it, but it's funny to see some of our local attention whores act as if what I post here really matters. Apparently it does to them. I'll leave it as an exercise to the reader to draw conclusions as to why, but I think it's no coincidence that the ones who whine most loudly about my list are also the ones who seem hellbent on driving providers away from Eccie with their abusive behavior.

I'll sum things up. It's not a scam - it's a list of the women I've most enjoyed and who I'm happy to recommend. What do I get for publishing the list? Hopefully the women on the list will get a bit more business, and will stay around. And hopefully when I see a provider, I'll get her A-game. (YMMV is a golden rule in the hobby, and it's no fun to be in a session with someone who's delivering a half-assed experience.)

Do I get offers of discounted sessions? Of course I do. And other guys who don't do FS in sessions often end up paying less, too. Discounts are given for a variety of reasons, and the reasons vary as much as the providers who offer them.

Do I demand some sort of quid pro quo (DH: look it up) from providers to get on the list? Never.

It's simply a list of the women who provide my favorite experience, and do it the best. But if folks here want to blow it up all out of proportion into some sort of giant scam, that's really up to them.
Just so we're clear, if a provider wants to blow me for free I will share my opinion on quality with blow pop. Just pm me to schedule. I am also looking to start my own spinner list and I will accept offers of free and reduced rates for that too. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Now that's the spirit. There are a lot of providers in Houston, and I can't possibly interview them all.

Now, since bp's lists have been around for years, why is this one getting all the backlash. Seems a few take this stuff too seriously. IMHO, of course. Originally Posted by tbone77494
IMO, The current climate on Eccie encourages bad behavior and personal attacks. This is the result. On a daily basis I read personal attacks from the same handful of miscreants (DH: look it up) that would have resulted in a lengthy vacation in the old days. But the clicks keep on clickin', and that's what matters most.
Well said. Especially the dick swinging part.
The only complaint I have about the list is that it lacks descriptive parlance. What is the differentiation between 1 and 2 and 9? Of course it's an opinion, thus arbitrary, but what are the factors that determine placement?

And your "interchange" with the dissenters reminds of Socrates dispensing of Thrasymachus. Do continue.
Do I get offers of discounted sessions? Of course I do. And other guys who don't do FS in sessions often end up paying less, too. Discounts are given for a variety of reasons, and the reasons vary as much as the providers who offer them.

Do I demand some sort of quid pro quo (DH: look it up) from providers to get on the list? Never.

It's simply a list of the women who provide my favorite experience, and do it the best. But if folks here want to blow it up all out of proportion into some sort of giant scam, that's really up to them. Originally Posted by blowpop
I just want to point out that I do NOT offer any sort of discount based on service provided. My donation request is for my time ONLY. I don't really care if you want to play Xbox or bitch about the Mets while you're in my presence; you won't get a discount because you had the lack of testicular fortitude to spend your time wisely. I won't be mean, or complain, or even post an alert, I will just likely not book with you again. *shrug*

If I had known I was going to be added to some silly list, I don't think I would have seen BP BCD. I don't need to be on a list to know my worth, and I have more than enough interest to sustain me - so, no, I didn't pay to get on a list, or offer a discount. I saw BP because we've been friends for over a decade, and I always wanted to see what was on the other side of the fence. I didn't see him expecting a review, but when he evinced interest in writing one, I didn't refuse - much like my sessions with everyone I see. He didn't write an over the top review of me - it was entirely accurate. I don't want people expecting more OR less than what they get.

I'm a grown woman, and I shouldn't feel the need to defend my bed partner choices. If I want to be gangbanged by Wakeup, dearhunter, Dorian Gray, boardman, and Blowpop at the same time while going down on YummyMarie and being videotaped by the FBI while I'm being fingered by an octopus, and all I charge for the pleasure is a handful of magic beans, that should be my frakking business. It might be a stupid decision, but it's my stupid decision to make, and I won't be told who I can and who I can't fuck. If that worked at all, I wouldn't be here to begin with, I'd be cleaning an oven and making martinis.

I don't know what circumstances caused the other women on the list to get there, and I don't care. I only know my own circumstances, and the assumptions being bandied about are ridiculous, so far as I'm concerned. I'm not some poor, ignorant little waif who got tricked into seeing someone. I wanted to fool around with BP for no other reason than I wanted to fool around with him. End of story. No expectation of review or list placement. The fact that he was as impressed as he was came as a shock. That said, I've been shocked enough by the impression I leave on seasoned punters that I should really stop being shocked at this point.

See me or don't. Believe my reviews or don't. Befriend me or don't. Those who do haven't been disappointed; those who don't have no frame of reference for what they missed out on, so I'm sure it's no great loss. Those who I choose for my affections, however.... Ahhhhh. What is there to say that has not already been said?
I'm not some poor, ignorant little waif who got tricked into seeing someone. Originally Posted by theCFE
But if we're into that type of cosplay, is that available?
I just want to point out that I do NOT offer any sort of discount based on service provided. My donation request is for my time ONLY. I don't really care if you want to play Xbox or bitch about the Mets while you're in my presence; you won't get a discount because you had the lack of testicular fortitude to spend your time wisely. I won't be mean, or complain, or even post an alert, I will just likely not book with you again. *shrug*

If I had known I was going to be added to some silly list, I don't think I would have seen BP BCD. I don't need to be on a list to know my worth, and I have more than enough interest to sustain me - so, no, I didn't pay to get on a list, or offer a discount. I saw BP because we've been friends for over a decade, and I always wanted to see what was on the other side of the fence. I didn't see him expecting a review, but when he evinced interest in writing one, I didn't refuse - much like my sessions with everyone I see. He didn't write an over the top review of me - it was entirely accurate. I don't want people expecting more OR less than what they get.

I'm a grown woman, and I shouldn't feel the need to defend my bed partner choices. If I want to be gangbanged by Wakeup, dearhunter, Dorian Gray, boardman, and Blowpop at the same time while going down on YummyMarie and being videotaped by the FBI while I'm being fingered by an octopus, and all I charge for the pleasure is a handful of magic beans, that should be my frakking business. It might be a stupid decision, but it's my stupid decision to make, and I won't be told who I can and who I can't fuck. If that worked at all, I wouldn't be here to begin with, I'd be cleaning an oven and making martinis.

I don't know what circumstances caused the other women on the list to get there, and I don't care. I only know my own circumstances, and the assumptions being bandied about are ridiculous, so far as I'm concerned. I'm not some poor, ignorant little waif who got tricked into seeing someone. I wanted to fool around with BP for no other reason than I wanted to fool around with him. End of story. No expectation of review or list placement. The fact that he was as impressed as he was came as a shock. That said, I've been shocked enough by the impression I leave on seasoned punters that I should really stop being shocked at this point.

See me or don't. Believe my reviews or don't. Befriend me or don't. Those who do haven't been disappointed; those who don't have no frame of reference for what they missed out on, so I'm sure it's no great loss. Those who I choose for my affections, however.... Ahhhhh. What is there to say that has not already been said? Originally Posted by theCFE
Out of curiosity how would you know that BPs review of you is not over the top and entirely accurate?