Squirting

Yes it is pee Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Actually... we aren't 100% sure what it is. However, we do know that it is mostly from the skene’s glands (tiny glands surrounding the urethra). We also think it can be a little of both depending on the female's anatomy.

TLDR; it is not strict urine (pee).
  • LFANB
  • 09-10-2019, 06:13 AM
I would love to have u squirt on me and love to make u squirt can I help please
  • LFANB
  • 09-10-2019, 06:15 AM
Love to have you soak the bed with me Let me know
PM and thread closing from DD in 5..4...3..2...
All the useful threads are in The Clesed Thread Repository
Well I should post here too before it closes : )
Isn't it better to be pissed off than pissed on???
Isn't it better to be pissed off than pissed on??? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Not according to most on here...

I’m been with a few providers that can squirt almost every time.. the real deal is impossible to fake and hugely satisfying.. it’s a female ejaculation for those of you that want to do some google research.. there is a technique to increase the odds, for you jeti masters of making females cum.. happy squirting everyone
Bra size?
The wetter the better is my motto. Whether it is just her natural wetness, gushing, or squirting. It is usually a sign that you are doing something right. I am not submissive but I absolutely take pleasure in making sure the women I am with are well taken care of. There are times I could care less if I get off as long as she does. She could drench me and I would be in heaven as long as it doesn't smell like pee. Not for everyone but is for me. If I can get a women to relax that much, drench the bed, and not be self conscious about it, drop the mic!
bump
I’m been with a few providers that can squirt almost every time.. the real deal is impossible to fake and hugely satisfying.. it’s a female ejaculation for those of you that want to do some google research.. there is a technique to increase the odds, for you jeti masters of making females cum.. happy squirting everyone Originally Posted by Bigbob239
REPEAT....AFTER...ME....IT.... IS....PEE

Now...sometimes some gals do pee a bit when they come. I had it happen to me with a couple of gals years before anyone started calling it other things. And it has probably happened to many of us. But it's pee.

Ya need to go back earlier in this ancient threAd to see the comments about how you can find anything you want on Google. What you WON'T find is a legit Doctor on a legit site saying it is something different. There ain't no undiscovered squirt gland, nor any undiscovered reservoir of squirt juice. Just stop now. None of us wanna do this any more.

Those who can, do.

Those who can't, deny
REPEAT....AFTER...ME....IT.... IS....PEE

Now...sometimes some gals do pee a bit when they come. I had it happen to me with a couple of gals years before anyone started calling it other things. And it has probably happened to many of us. But it's pee.

Ya need to go back earlier in this ancient threAd to see the comments about how you can find anything you want on Google. What you WON'T find is a legit Doctor on a legit site saying it is something different. There ain't no undiscovered squirt gland, nor any undiscovered reservoir of squirt juice. Just stop now. None of us wanna do this any more.

. Originally Posted by rooster
word.