Have you ever had a condom break?

Would you REALLY want a provider to have your kids? FYI (kids) they wrinkle your clothes, people pay more attention to them when they are around, and the are attention HOGZ!!!! It's like they can't help it.

Seriously - would you ask her to keep it? or not? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
No, I don't want her to have them. Let the record state that I'm not TRYING to make it happen. Don't WANT it to happen. That was just a hypothetical scenario. You know, some of these condoms feel so good, ya gotta pull out and do the eye check, and sometimes 'feel' check. The first time I used a Beyond 7 condom, I swear, we pulled out 4 or 5 times to check if it was really there. Mmmm mmm, that was a goooood time!

I digress. No, I don't want anything like that to happen. Just letting my mind wonder.

Chances are slim to none she will get HIV, she has bigger chance of getting in a car wreck and dying before she dies of HIV,, get tested in 3 mos and then in 6 mos..

more than likely to get Chlamydia than HIV Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
With all due respect my friend, that is EXACTLY tha argument millions of douchebags(NOT THAT YOU ARE!!!!!!!) give millions of verrrrrrrry gullible women.
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT SIR-please do not take this as a personal attack...H

With all due respect, MA'AM, you're in a business with LOTS of risks and you don't use birth control as a back up?

Are you insane?
With all due respect my friend, that is EXACTLY tha argument millions of douchebags(NOT THAT YOU ARE!!!!!!!) give millions of verrrrrrrry gullible women.
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT SIR-please do not take this as a personal attack...H Originally Posted by Sweet Heather

None taken, I am stating the obvious,.. trying to calm her fears, yes its serious but again odds are slim she would catch anything from vaginal sex..
and frankly since she is a Provider she should be a bit more realistic about what she does...I get tested at least twice a year,..I have had the condom break numerous times however I did not shoot a load inside....its just goes with the territory and you assume this risk. otherwise, be strictly monogamous
Excellent commentary...I had this exact issue too. She wanted to use some super thin japanese condom that hurt like hell. It slipped. Then we used a trojan..too tight...used a magnum and whammo...perfecto!

It has to do with the shape of the condom and the thickness of the penis. A Magnum is not the standard cylinder shape.

Standard condom:

Magnum condom:

If the end of the penis is too thick for the standard condom, it streches out the condom so it may slip off of the shaft. The Magnum has a bigger diameter for the head, so it doesn't stretch out the rest of the condom so it will stay on the shaft of the penis. Originally Posted by metal_head
Has anyone used the "female" condoms? I heard that they feel more like natural than the regular ones. But then again I always wondered why they didn't make condom panties with condoms built in front and back , make it easier on everyone. No way a guy can get to the good stuff without going through the built in condom. But then again it would be like high school all over again. I remember talking to Charlotte the Harlot after our first encounter; I said, "If I had known you were so inexperienced... I would have taken my time" to which she replied... "If I had known you were in such a hurry... I'd have taken my panty hose off."

With all due respect, MA'AM, you're in a business with LOTS of risks and you don't use birth control as a back up?

Are you insane? Originally Posted by lil red Robin
heh! when i first got into the hobby some years ago I had figured this was a given but soon after seeing how many providers would go on hiatus due to pregnancy and me just flat out asking ladies I've met if they use contraception the overwhelming answers seems to be that they do not. I still find it hard to imagine but accept it nonetheless as the prevailing situation.
heh! when i first got into the hobby some years ago I had figured this was a given but soon after seeing how many providers would go on hiatus due to pregnancy and me just flat out asking ladies I've met if they use contraception the overwhelming answers seems to be that they do not. I still find it hard to imagine but accept it nonetheless as the prevailing situation. Originally Posted by island_beau
WHAT??? You mean some providers would actually go BB? How can that be?? ALL of them write how they would NEVER go BB with a hobbyist(s)...oh..sorry..forgo t..some have significant others.
whoa guy. we were talking about taking the pill or something a a back up. I use Mirena 99.9% in ADDITION to condoms. no one was talking about bb
whoa guy. we were talking about taking the pill or something a a back up. I use Mirena 99.9% in ADDITION to condoms. no one was talking about bb Originally Posted by lil red Robin
LRR...you'ev been away too long...did you forget my posting "style"?? BTW..welcome back for the few days!!