Which provider handled the Pricing Poll best?

I don't know much about the weighty issues of the world being addressed above in this thread, I voted above and made my opinion clear; however, this video made my day and brought a smile to my face.

Hard to ignore when something reaches out and grabs you firmly by the ears. That happens often to my in my hobby travels.

I think this group has been thoroughly "analized" <sp> and it's time to expand the group to include some new subjects for the community poll.

I think I will now just click on the YouTube link above and enjoy "Crazy" a little more on a slow Friday afternoon. Time for more fucking and sucking, and less typing as ERYN has always advocated. Speaking of ERYN, saw her recently, and wow, she looks hotter than ever.

Where is this post going, don't know, I'll quit typing now. HAPPY TGIF for all my hobby friends. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Whispers and SL!

Whispers and SL!

Originally Posted by Observing
Hot Dayum Girl, now that is funny.
Hot Dayum Girl, now that is funny. Originally Posted by BugleBoy

I know right. His pics are always spot on funny.
Very good job!

Thanks as always for bringing a smile to my face.
Whispers and his posse/henchmen/minions follow the mantra of Karl Rove which is they hope that if they say it long enough and often enough, people will believe it.

I'm a dude/guy/man.

Whispers and his posse/henchmen/minions follow the mantra of Karl Rove which is they hope that if they say it long enough and often enough, people will believe it.

I'm a dude/guy/man.

Ok I fixed it. Went off what other dude said. No offense. I really like you!

But but I have to say, the gif with a chick in it while your saying your a guy doesn't help. Edit it real quick before someone sees it.

I'm a dude/guy/man.

Hard to type and give head?

Hard to type and give head?
Originally Posted by Still Looking

Posting the same stuff over and over you go girl!
When you have to say "I am a dude/guy/man not a girl" that reeks of estrogen

IB

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
It's a math thing...

Posting using a Mande = No Balls

No Balls = Pussy

Pretty simple
When you have to say "I am a dude/guy/man not a girl" that reeks of estrogen Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Good observation.

Also logic would imply that for someone who reads the board so obsessively and responds so emotionally, they would at least be banging chicks at the same time to make it worth it. Otherwise what's the point? That would have to be the lamest dude ever if they spent this much time trying to disparage the meanies without partaking in some whoring.
I think what might be more entertaining is who handled it the worst? I'd say eryn and infamous.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
"I am a dude/guy/man not a girl"
Who said that?
Good observation.

Also logic would imply that for someone who reads the board so obsessively and responds so emotionally, they would at least be banging chicks at the same time to make it worth it. Otherwise what's the point? That would have to be the lamest dude ever if they spent this much time trying to disparage the meanies without partaking in some whoring. Originally Posted by russellevans
Whispers and z have both stated more than once that the majority of action does not get reviewed/reported here.
You've been busy posting on several threads today...
Are we to surmise you don't get any pussy?
That would be logical,no?
Queen of BSC around these parts