What gets your noodle going....

Totally depends on the girl. Blue jeans and a white t-shirt always looks good on a girl IMO.

I used to see a provider who always met me at the door wearing some sort of dress or skirt. I'd drop the envelope on the table and we'd start the session immediately, sometimes without even saying hello. On the table, on the couch, on the floor by the door....just hike the dress up and off we'd go. It was a huge turn-on knowing that we'd be making it within seconds of her opening the door for me. I was a regular and we had a trust factor going which made it possible. I was always done in 20 minutes too, which probably made her happy.
i always prefer a nice set of slacks, dress blouse, nice heels. undresssing a good looking woman is part of the pleasure!!
micro denim mini-skirt, cut-off tee shirt, stilletos...dream come true
Heels, a white T-back and a ball cap. And I like to be the one that removes the T-back.
When the provider answers the door? Do you guys have a certain kind of outfit or lingerie that gets your heart racing? Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole

oh where to begin, I will tell you in person sometime.
heels and feels...
Alyssa i would like for you to open the door for me wearing a little tiddie lol oh wait my luck it didnt happen on your visit to houston lol you know where i am coming from lol you going to get little spanking if we ever meet.