HOW ABOUT WE SAY SOMETHING NICE FOR A CHANGE!!!

Nah, I wouldn't lower myself to work for a multinational conglomerate whose sole mission is making money dispensing saccharine-filled missives that make absolutely no difference in human plight. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Charles what can we do to get you up beat?! Go get a glass of water. Fill it half way! Look at it! Now pretend that the water is all the hot chicks you’re going to bang the rest of your life! You might say, hell SL I have so little water in this glass? What if I say, it’s only half full so you don't spill anything and you can refill it as much as you want!

George Burns said it best, "if I wake up and don't smell candles and flowers, I figure I'm having a great day!"

Come on Charles give us something positive or happy! Perhaps a joke. The greeting card posts.... I don't know?

Hey I heard your mom died.... well at least she didn't get run over by a train! LOL Try to at least beat that!

Hey I heard your mom died Originally Posted by Still Looking
Old news. Actually, my mom died about 30 years ago. I still miss her every day.
It's people in our lives that make us. And, yes we continue to live through other's memories for sure. I salute your Mom and your memories.

Now, get back to it!
It's people in our lives that make us. And, yes we continue to live through other's memories for sure. I salute your Mom and your memories.

Now, get back to it! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
We need to cheer Charles up! DAMN!
We need to cheer Charles up! DAMN! Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL, Even a person of your intellect is missing it! Lower your iQ and go with instinct. What he needs is to be 'bitch' slapped by Zarah. So, if you are so interested in his 'happiness', then dress like Zarah and 'bitch' slap his ass, then stomp repeatedly on his nuts with replica Zarah CFMs. THEN and only THEN will you 'erect' a SMILE from Charlestudor, right Chucky?

If not, then I'll request that from Zarah. It will make me very, very Happy!
We need to cheer Charles up! DAMN! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Gee, if only there was a website or something where Chuckie could interact and hook up with an incredibly hot woman and have his way with her.....hmmmmm.......if only there was such a site.....hmmmmm......that might do it....
Gee, if only there was a website or something where Chuckie could interact and hook up with an incredibly hot woman and have his way with her.....hmmmmm.......if only there was such a site.....hmmmmm......that might do it.... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I'm afraid to send him to eHarmony! Charles would fill out the profile and their response might be "Stop Kidding Around!" LOL
I'm greatful for SNL and Irish Vixen for keeping the humanity on this board! It's so easy to spin out of control and get mean. These two make me pause before I post. Kind of like when you are about to swear and someone you respect gives you that look and you know you should behave.
Mr. Wakeup, thank you for being the type of person you portray - it's guys like you that makes guys like me look very, very good!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Well hell...if my being here provides validation of your self worth, then at least I'm accomplishing some good here...glad I could help...
I would like to thank whomever created smilies.

It helps so much to just add a whole bunch of those instead of saying anything.

Sympy.
Old news. Actually, my mom died about 30 years ago. I still miss her every day. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Charles, even though I got annoyed the other day, I think you're a great guy ( we just have different personalities) and I know that I would miss my mom a great deal seeing as how close I am to her and my father. And I don't care what they say about grief lessening over time. It doesn't. In some ways it gets worse.

* HUGS *
Mr. Wakeup, thank you for being the type of person you portray - it's guys like you that makes guys like me look very, very good!!

See?!?!? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
LMAO!!! Oh Ed you are too funny...You all know I love my hubby but this is just too true!
Well as I'm a bit intoxicated among other things, I'm feeling abnormally nice, so I will say I love you all, everything is beautiful.. xx
[QUOTE=Wakeuр;2152968]Well hell...if my being here provides validation of your self worth, then at least I'm accomplishing some good here...glad I could help...[/QUOTE

Mmm love the new avatar ...Who's that hooktard?! xx lol
Well hell...if my being here provides validation of your self worth, then at least I'm accomplishing some good here...glad I could help... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You, VALidate me?!?! Good one....already been VALidated!!