Trumps approval rating up...WHAT!!!!

If you like lies...then you should love TRump Originally Posted by matchingmole
And you loved Obama. Who’s TRump?
And you loved Obama. Who’s TRump? Originally Posted by bambino
TRump is that buxom and fair leader who resembles an orange raccoon
TRump is that buxom and fair leader who resembles an orange raccoon Originally Posted by matchingmole
Ok, I get it, you’re lonely. But I’m done with you. Second day in a row we got rained out at my club for golf. I’m leaving now to go home. Have at it.
Obama could actually verbalize coherent sentences from words....Trump hasn't mastered that yet. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Like Odumbo's incoherent celebration of the "fifth of the fourth" or his incoherent belief that the Austrians speak "Austrian"? And then there was the Navy "corpse-man" in-coherency. Fuck Odumbo and all his idolatrous worshipers whose memories of reality and facts are shorter than their minuscule pricks!
Trump screws up virtually every day.....Obama wasn't perfect...but he wasn't low IQ
Trump screws up virtually every day.....Obama wasn't perfect...but he wasn't low IQ Originally Posted by matchingmole

Bullshit! Odumbo put his fucking foot in his mouth every fucking time he didn't have a script to read from.
Trump screws up even when he doesn't speak...he stands stupid...his body language is pig latin
Trump screws up even when he doesn't speak...he stands stupid...his body language is pig latin Originally Posted by matchingmole
Says the worshiper of a clown born in the 50TH STATE who can't even get the number of states in the United States correct.
Obama never had dinner with The Prince of Whales
Obama never had dinner with The Prince of Whales Originally Posted by matchingmole
That's because Valerie Jarred wouldn't go with him, lol.
Ok, I get it, you’re lonely. But I’m done with you. Second day in a row we got rained out at my club for golf. I’m leaving now to go home. Have at it. Originally Posted by bambino
The rain is great for the local milk people

Bullshit! Odumbo put his fucking foot in his mouth every fucking time he didn't have a script to read from.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You're so full of SHIT. Does anyone reading this here really think the Mongo Mussolini could reply with such brilliance as this. He doesn't even think. Let alone put arguments together in such a manner as to silence the crowd. Plus - I love the baseball metaphore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QunK-36aELw

Mongo . . . don't . . . 'member . . . origin. Said . . . oranges. Mongo dumb dumb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUPsNgmXR7M

Your head is so far up his majesty's ass you can probably tell me if he actually has a heart.
Trump screws up virtually every day.....Obama wasn't perfect...but he wasn't low IQ Originally Posted by matchingmole
57 states...that IQ borderline genius!!
On Trump approval, asking “Why?” reveals differences by education, within GOP

https://www.surveymonkey.com/curiosi...on-within-gop/

Many respondents cite specific campaign slogans (“MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!” in some form or another is used by about 8% of all respondents) in their responses. But, as it turns out, there are substantial differences in support for Trump even among Trump supporters—and one of the strongest determinants is education.