Deciding on a new 'do for the down-there hair

I love your hardwoods tho! They are always so smooth and clean I slide right across them. What's not to love about slipping on hardwoods?
  • Eli
  • 03-26-2012, 08:53 PM
Gentlemen,

The landing strip ( let's presume four leaf clover) would be located above the area where dining would occur. It would only help lead you to the garden of Eden, below the patch of clover. Therefore even a blind man would realize, reading this post, in braille, that you hit clover and then you are in heaven! lol Monet, don't worry about the flossing, it really won't occur since the transition from patch to succulent lips will be short-lived. But of course, the juices that flow, might help your garden grow....I think I'm getting excited....

Eli
Come on it serves two purposes you get to clean all the food out of your teeth and you get a meal at the same time love those landing strips. Originally Posted by vern0064
Just don't let it grow into a tropical rain forest like this girl did!

Staff edit by BB: Pic violates image standards, so sorry, no puntang shots allowed
dam I need her
Here's another for those into shrubbery.

I vote Burning Bush. I will be your gardener.
Here's a burning bush in need of some gardening.

Staff edit by BB: Pic violates image standards, so sorry, no puntang shots allowed
I can see it now ... Her: Is that a weed whacker or are you just glad to see me?
looks like lunch to me.
OSD ... I'm a tad hungry too!

DD
Always floss after eating.
OSD ... I'm a tad hungry too!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
another thing I like about a bush. Ya can post with her leg open wide. And still not break eccie open forum rules. sweet
Here's a burning bush in need of some gardening.

Staff edit by BB: Pic violates image standards, so sorry, no puntang shots allowed Originally Posted by Celso
Thank you for sparing my virgin eyes from instant blindness... Glad to see some morals and decency around here
BB, I did not see any lower lips. The bush could have been a rug. But then I did not look that close.

some may need a comb over to get by eagle eyes
Landing strip.