Pretty Pussy Vs Ugly Pussy

To ensure a great smell, eat mango and pineapples. I make a protein drink in the morning and crush up fresh or frozen pineapples. Doing this everyday, I've always had compliments on my smell. This goes for men too.
I agree with LaLana there are some super ugly looking pussies...but then again thats ugly to us females...pussies arent ugly to men they fuck anything with legs as long as it smells good ennough lol! Originally Posted by alyssiajuarez
Im a huge pussy lover..I dont like the ones that look like 12 year old girls but the ones that look like bubble gum mmm thats the best kind! a woman! Originally Posted by alyssiajuarez
I'm sorry Trey but what in the hell is that?? Originally Posted by LeLana
I don't know what the fuck that is but it got me 2 points. Originally Posted by trey
I see and they removed it! WOOOOW! I was headed out for lunch but that pic stopped me dead in my tracks!! Originally Posted by LeLana
Yep Nicolet, same here i'm soaked Originally Posted by PofDenver
I think most vaginas are kinda ugly in general. Originally Posted by Loggimir
LOL.

By far the best description goes to:
the ones that look like bubble gum mmm thats the best kind! a woman! Originally Posted by alyssiajuarez
I loooved the guy who's doing casts of women's vulvas to show the incredible diversity that exists though! So awesome. We need more of that around.
The Perfect Vagina http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/perfect-vagina/
The big lipped sloppy looking ones are by far the best. I'd be pissed if I was with a girl with a big one and she had it surgically removed like that. That's terrible.
Yep the big lipped bubble gum lips are able to wrap around the tool and secure it in place.
It would be a crime to have them surgically removed.
Yep the big lipped bubble gum lips are able to wrap around the tool and secure it in place.
It would be a crime to have them surgically removed. Originally Posted by PofDenver

+1. Amen, sister, amen!!!!!!
This thread is ridiculous. How can a WOMEN start this thread? You have a vagina and you are ok with talking shit about another women's? I understand you were trying to draw attention to the gorgeous vagina that you think you have but I am thinking you just proved the rest of you to be ugly. Every vagina on this message board should be offended. This is just as bad as when a guy thinks the "outie" vaginas have been "pounded" too much. Ridiculous and kind of sad.
  • Trey
  • 02-12-2013, 11:30 AM
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=667936&highlight=

She calls her own pussy ugly Katie.

Truthfully I don't like the ad for Sweet Ugly Pussy. Just not really a turn on. But if it works and you find guys that go for it more power to you.
That's nuts. There's nothing about a big full pussy that makes it ugly. They should ne be refered to that way. An ugly one is one that I don't get to see IMO.