Simone Biles Hero Worship

It’s already over….we’ve seen that. But I def agree with you and gnad she’d make an awesome fuck toy for a half hour or so….. ”twist” that shit into a pretzel…..

IMO the only reason to even watch women’s gymnastics is to check out the wedgies and cameltoes……. Originally Posted by Russ38
"It's already over..." NIKE disagrees with you.
Those 15 minutes will be over soon enough….hopefully she’s smart enough to save some of that or invest it wisely…..
NBC ratings for the Olympics were so bad, they have to give extra free commercials to the advertisers that paid for the ads. Maybe this is what is over.
She was having issues with her balance. She could have been seriously injured or killed if something happened. I think that she sacrificed herself so that her teammates had a chance to win the gold without her dragging them down.
Many self-centered athletes would have stayed in the spotlight and blown it for the whole team.

People always talk about how Kerri Strug powered through with a broken foot and won the gold, but nobody thinks about the fact that her career was over forever and she never competed again.
Biles career is done forever. She should have competed or gone home. She wasn't on fucking vacation.
Here is what you have been waiting for:

The truth. (Texasbob)
Biles career is done forever. She should have competed or gone home. She wasn't on fucking vacation. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Proof the quality of moderators has deteriorated.
Proof the quality of moderators has deteriorated. Originally Posted by essence
Please don't rile up the mods. Its not good to rile them!

……the comments expose a deep racism. Originally Posted by essence
Proof the quality of moderators has deteriorated. Originally Posted by essence
Because he shares a different opinion from yours on the topic? Let me guess….racism right?
Because he shares a different opinion from yours on the topic? Let me guess….racism right? Originally Posted by Russ38

It's funny to watch people go bat shit crazy because someone has a differing opinion on a fucking hobby board.
Very Interesting thread OP
She was having issues with her balance. She could have been seriously injured or killed if something happened. I think that she sacrificed herself so that her teammates had a chance to win the gold without her dragging them down.
Many self-centered athletes would have stayed in the spotlight and blown it for the whole team.

People always talk about how Kerri Strug powered through with a broken foot and won the gold, but nobody thinks about the fact that her career was over forever and she never competed again. Originally Posted by Texasbob
Yeah, then why did Biles re-up for the team? Why didn't she just do a less dangerous routine?

Whether Strugs career was over because of her final vault is unknown. Many O caliber athletes give it up after the Olympics. There's little money in it for most.

Biles came out a few days ago on Twitter as very proabortion and very much against the foster care system. She and her siblings were in the foster care system and turned out OK as far was I know. I wonder what fueled her proabortion stance. Was it personal?

Very Interesting thread OP Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Thanks. Again, I appreciate all the things Biles has done for women's gymnastics but she's not the GOAT.
Why not? They are not above us. Anyway, it's fun to poke a hornets nest and see them swarm when you are unable to be stung. ;}
Dear John, yes gnadfly was BSC when he wrote

This whole incident makes me appreciate more Kerri Strug's final vault when her ankle was broken.

Bonkers. Absolutely bonkers. It's not a war zone, for fucks sake.

There is a strand of bullying, torture and abuse carried out by a small minority of coaches on athletes under their care all over the world, and it is beneath anybody on this board to condone it.

US gymnastic bodies have not been noted, in recent years, for their care.