Speculation

TFF coming from someone who volunteers their time on a SHMB. Originally Posted by ferdburf
it sure is, isn't it???

sixx
Yep I wish I can raise the stakes but all I can do is offer my membership if he or anyone else can prove me wrong. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Do I get to keep your PA when you are gone? You may be right about fwog and ttgl. But you are wrong for sure in your detective work. Who are you going to link him to next? Maybe a mod??
OK, you caught me. I am him. I cannot live under the presure any more. I am going to end it all!!!!!!!!!!:sho cking:
Well I think FWOG aka Trynagetlaid aka RoundPound knows that he will not be able to hide under alias- there are bloodhounds on Eccie that will sniff his ass out. I think the fact that we exposed him has ruined him. Let him come in under a different "handle" we will catch him. As far as the "posse" hmmm might interesting we haven't heard from TravelingMan or JREwing in quite sometime. Revman was exposed and the others will be exposed as well. Good job guys!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Dude, you want to sniff my ass? No thanks, your not my type.
Really, No one has a comment here for hours??? I will meet Wellendowed in a pulic place if I trust the situation. I have never had any connection to FWOG, so he is now calling me out, then hiding when I respond. He has my PM. I guess he will respond when he gets enough speculation to try to defend his ignorant statements. Time is the key here. He has read or has been told by now. I saw this crap today, and responed as if anyone accused of being FWOG would. I couldn't care less about this account, it is a phase. I do care that someone might trust his BS. Several know where I live with my family. So, yes I am a little freaked out.
  • S-Man
  • 12-20-2010, 10:30 PM
I couldn't care less about this account, it is a phase. Originally Posted by RoundPound
Yep, it's a phase for most of us. Some longer than others.

I do care that someone might trust his BS. Several know where I live with my family. So, yes I am a little freaked out. Originally Posted by RoundPound
Welcome to ECCIE version of the Red Scare
LOL S-Man, I am concerned, not running or scared.

BTW, read SashaFoxx's reviews. WellEndowed got much more than others (oh and the travelingbro, hmm), and wrote three reviews on her. He has no well known providers to back him. I think he needs a time out...
As was suggested, DNA testing is in order here. Roundpound, please deposit some DNA into Wellendowed1911's mouth for comparison and we will see if it cuts the mustard.
I think this guy needs to relize, that we are all here for the same reasons regardless of anything. We do what?? Without talking rude then you know, now take that question and ask our SO, father, a perfect stranger. What would they consider sick and offensive, I guess the bottom line is detective, that you aspire to be important in this fantasy world but in reality your not. I don't think you need to be the person that points out crap and be a narc on anyone because how would you like it? As well as I understand how it's important to get rid of trouble but you can't go out of your way to make trouble.
LOL S-Man, I am concerned, not running or scared.

BTW, read SashaFoxx's reviews. WellEndowed got much more than others (oh and the travelingbro, hmm), and wrote three reviews on her. He has no well known providers to back him. I think he needs a time out... Originally Posted by RoundPound
And your point is what.....? You ever heard the term YMMV???? I have no well known providers to back me? You ever heard of Amazing Asia? Erotic Morgan? Mariah Perez? Anastasia? Sammie? Ginger and Alexis(review coming)? Are all those ladies I just mentiioned newbies whose ads are in the Welcome Wagon? Or are they well known established providers? And there are about 10 other ladies whom I didn't do reviews on because they have so many reviews that doing another review wouldn't help the cause. RoundPound I go back to the ASPD days so who I am is not even a question.
Like I told you for the millionth time- if you think I just pulled this out of my ass you are dead wrong. There are at least 4 HOBBYIST who have pm'ed and all 4 of them are long time reputable HOBBYIST who believe you were another incarnation of FWOG- I did not create this "rumor" I just so happened to have the "nads" to put it out there. Just to let you know 3 of the 4 hobbyist were the same hobbyist who informed me that Trynagetlaid was FWOG before I saw the connection. So please get your facts straight and stop using me as a scapegoat.
As was suggested, DNA testing is in order here. Roundpound, please deposit some DNA into Wellendowed1911's mouth for comparison and we will see if it cuts the mustard. Originally Posted by cpi3000

As was suggested, DNA testing is in order here. Roundpound, please deposit some DNA into Wellendowed1911's mouth for comparison and we will see if it cuts the mustard. Originally Posted by cpi3000
And that's advice coming from a man like you CPI whose probably has a lot of gooey stuff deposited in your mouth.. A man with 2000 plus post and 4 reviews- an avg of of 500 plus posts for every one review- guys like you CPI I don't take serious.
And your point is what.....? You ever heard the term YMMV???? I have no well known providers to back me? You ever heard of Amazing Asia? Erotic Morgan? Mariah Perez? Anastasia? Sammie? Ginger and Alexis(review coming)? Are all those ladies I just mentiioned newbies whose ads are in the Welcome Wagon? Or are they well known established providers? And there are about 10 other ladies whom I didn't do reviews on because they have so many reviews that doing another review wouldn't help the cause. RoundPound I go back to the ASPD days so who I am is not even a question.
Like I told you for the millionth time- if you think I just pulled this out of my ass you are dead wrong. There are at least 4 HOBBYIST who have pm'ed and all 4 of them are long time reputable HOBBYIST who believe you were another incarnation of FWOG- I did not create this "rumor" I just so happened to have the "nads" to put it out there. Just to let you know 3 of the 4 hobbyist were the same hobbyist who informed me that Trynagetlaid was FWOG before I saw the connection. So please get your facts straight and stop using me as a scapegoat. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Using you? I think you drug me into this detective. Nope, never seen any of those ladies, so I guess we have different taste. FWOG also goes back to the ASPD days, so what's your point. He had many that would vouch for him too. He also seemed to use back channels. I don't know what you pulled out of your ass, nor do I care to. I do not have any back channels. Based on what you thought you knew about me from them, they seem to not work.

Why are the other four hiding? You are the only one with "the nads" to falsley and blindly accuse someone... Good for you sir.
And that's advice coming from a man like you CPI whose probably has a lot of gooey stuff deposited in your mouth.. A man with 2000 plus post and 4 reviews- an avg of of 500 plus posts for every one review- guys like you CPI I don't take serious. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

I know. I have never contributed a thing to this community to earn the right to just talk for the fun of it.
Gentlemen...keep this on track and MUCH less personal, the only think (besides the fact that this whole thing has taken a very ugly track) that has been proven as fact by the staff is that the Mustard persona was not created by FWOG and his avatar was very much against the rules....anything other than that is speculation at this time. The board owners are very tolerant but enough of the name calling!!!!!!