Two consecutive NCNS

I couldn't come to ZaZa although I am sure that a great time was had by all, because I have children that I have to take care of. I am a single parent with custody of young children and I can't just drop everything and go hang out with the great Suiram77. I would love to see your Bentley and have you lavish your independently wealthy lifestyle on me. But I am obviously not in your league. Please tell Mark Cuban that I said Hi. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
I told your ass before that I sold my Bentley, but blah blah blah to the rest of that bull shit and fuck Mark Cuban!!! He tried to fuck with my man Donald trump, now he look stupid now that Donald won I been smiling all weekend about that shit.
Hell yes I want to play with your sexy ass can I get an appointment with ludicrous??

Please pretty please I know you can suck a mean one and get my ass off baby baby!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
So now you're gay too! Shit, I guess there are gay tough guys out there. I always thought that was a myth. You learn something new everyday.
But I can come to the W for your big party. What time and what should I wear? Are you renting a Ballroom? I am totally down for that. Open Bar? Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Nope you had your chance, now that I know what you really are about you are off the guest list, no suckers allowed at my party sorry maverick lol.
So now you're gay too! Shit, I guess there are gay tough guys out there. I always thought that was a myth. You learn something new everyday. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Not a myth at all, I have serval big strong muscles everywhere gay buddies that will kick anybody ass lol. Not a myth ludicrous so be careful out there. Btw I'm not gay I just think you are sexy that's all.
Btw I'm not gay I just think you are sexy that's all. Originally Posted by suiram77
I'm flattered. But just FYI, that's not me in my avatar. I know you're not that bright so I just wanted to let you know before you jerk off thinking that it's actually me.
I'm flattered. But just FYI, that's not me in my avatar. I know you're not that bright so I just wanted to let you know before you jerk off thinking that it's actually me. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I know exactly what your pussy look like,I don't need any pictures I just need an appointment a session with you beautiful. And nope I'm not bright at all I'm a sexy dark handsome big black man that's ready to top your fine ass :!
Fuck! You mean I can't come to your big party at the W? Why not? Probably because there is no party you Ghetto wannabe Loser. If you can send me credible proof of a party at the W that you are hosting I will buy you 2 hours with any provider in Dallas, provided she is willing to see you. And she has to be 400/hour or less. Put your money where your mouth is. If bullshit you owe me a 2 hour session. Can't wait to hear from you.
Fuck! You mean I can't come to your big party at the W? Why not? Probably because there is no party you Ghetto wannabe Loser. If you can send me credible proof of a party at the W that you are hosting I will buy you 2 hours with any provider in Dallas, provided she is willing to see you. And she has to be 400/hour or less. Put your money where your mouth is. If bullshit you owe me a 2 hour session. Can't wait to hear from you. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Loser maverick it's over for you no need to continue to try to be tough on the internet now, your ass already showed your hand and everyone going to know know exactly who you are from here out. I exposed you for the fake gangster you really are so go play with yourself hun suiram77 have nothing for you. Bye bye maverick
That's what I thought.
Loser maverick it's over for you no need to continue to try to be tough on the internet now, your ass already showed your hand and everyone going to know know exactly who you are from here out. I exposed you for the fake gangster you really are so go play with yourself hun suiram77 have nothing for you. Bye bye maverick Originally Posted by suiram77
Actually, he just called you out on your bullshit. He's not trying to be tough like you are...show him the proof about your party. I doubt a bullshit clown like you has a single friend, but prove him wrong.
So the big party at the W was total Bullshit. You are such a fucking poser dude. Why can't you be honest and just tell everyone that you aren't wealthy and you are full of shit. I do have the money to have a party at the W. Although I don't know why I would. People with money don't advertise it dude. Posers do that. You are a fucking Loser! Please get banned soon!
Actually, he just called you out on your bullshit. He's not trying to be tough like you are...show him the proof about your party. I doubt a bullshit clown like you has a single friend, but prove him wrong. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
SMDH lmao!!! Go to bed old man
So the big party at the W was total Bullshit. You are such a fucking poser dude. Why can't you be honest and just tell everyone that you aren't wealthy and you are full of shit. I do have the money to have a party at the W. Although I don't know why I would. People with money don't advertise it dude. Posers do that. You are a fucking Loser! Please get banned soon! Originally Posted by Mavs fan
In his defense, I think he meant a party at ChuckECheese...he confuses himself with all of his bullshit.
Guys quit feeding the troll....seriously.
SMDH lmao!!! Go to bed old man Originally Posted by suiram77
You have gay and hooker comments...I have no doubt that I'm younger than you. Are you like a TS or something? You seem really confused.