Here's a thought.....

and powdered sugar!!! Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
prohibited
really? they look all greasy and yuck. I like them big, thick, fluffy and a little crunchy with butter and syrup.

Are we still talking about waffles? Originally Posted by GP
Well at least we're not talking about the ThreAd started , ad is a fail !
Not really. I just am good at faking it! Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
I knew it.
I voted agreed....... Or am I to late??? Originally Posted by MissMelissa
Agreed to what? But never too late ...
Actually, I wanted to see what everyone would do with this quote.. I don't think newcomers need to follow MY every post and review and put their 1 sense in when not even knowing me.. UNLESS.... Your the loser stalker who dug up my personal life and this private life and decided to blackmail me into doing what you want. U get banned then act like your someone else and come back. I did my homework... Reviews have more than one purpose. Now enough BS about me. Go on with your life... "now begone before a house falls and lands on you too "
Eistein was the "goddam Mick Jaggar of Physics."

He could talk about the stars, but his smaller head had its way with him.

And the quote for me, means I will not discriminate the whole male gender just because one bad one ruined his Reputation .
  • Doove
  • 01-28-2013, 04:07 AM
Posts #37 & 39. Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
Fair enough. Maybe i should have clarified by suggesting no negative posts were aimed at the original poster, to which we could then debate whether or not post #39 was directly about the original poster.....or indirectly by commenting on the insistence that thread starters are required to follow up in threads they've started.
. Go on with your life... "now begone before a house falls and lands on you too " Originally Posted by RochesterJuliette

Look the wicked witch is dead or errr!! not sure how OSD would say it!!! LOL

Insert photo of little feet sticking out from under the house!!!
errrr pants off for 1000
Probably not. Originally Posted by SeekingSomeFun
HMMMMMM
HMMMMMM Originally Posted by RochesterJuliette

Like I said things that make you go HMMMM!!!
I apparently have confused RJ with another provider, my sincere apologies. Carry on.
I apparently have confused RJ with another provider, my sincere apologies. Carry on. Originally Posted by SeekingSomeFun
You thought it was a real homie huh? We are certainly peace, without a doubt!
  • Doove
  • 01-28-2013, 05:05 PM
I apparently have confused RJ with another provider, my sincere apologies. Carry on. Originally Posted by SeekingSomeFun
I have no idea what these multiple mea culpas are all about, but i'm kinda curious as to whom you confused her with.