Deal Breakers for providers

Yah from what I have heard Gimmethat will wear a girl out!! He and I would never have a date but I would totally buy him a drink off the clock. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Hey London which provider told you this. Was it one who has seen me? Because the ones I have seen recently still offer to see me for future rendevous and always alert me when they tour. Id like to know who that was.

Feel free to post here...or pm me on her behalf. She was helpful enough to tell you that....so I'm sure she won't mind if you post it for everyone to see.

I have checked all the ladies I've sseen currently and it wasn't a problem.....so let's see where this goes....
Babe I have talked to 3 of them actually, and I can't exactly tell you who. ALL said that it was nothing but solid bcd and only a 10 min. water break every hour. All that and for less than $1500. They said you take FOREVER to get off and each time got worse and worse with solid ACG, and hardcore Penetration.

They said it was nothing but WORK, and not much fun. This was about a year ago when we had a thread going in nola. You were arguing with said provider and she let me in on a few things. After that 2 more had contacted me saying much of the same. Told them I did not much care because we would never see each other.

One girl literally said she had to take 2 weeks off because she got a really bad infection..NOT an STD. Don't want anyone to take that the wrong way he he.

Hell I aint mad at ya, but that would never work for me. I doubt my standards would work for you either though. If these women know what you want first hand and agree to see you, obviously they have the drive and stamina to be able to handle a guy like you. Bottom line is what is being said behind your back is not the same thing being said to your face. If a girl needs money that bad, she is going to say anything to get it sometimes.
I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this assestment london. I have since used these lades as references to see other ladies and none of this has been divulged. That what you type is not true at all. And if it was ....which it isn't its very convient that you wouldn't divulge. That cause its not the truth. Fucking twelve straight hours without breaks......are you serious....give me an initial of the provider name...something.....I'm calling bullshit on that. But post on stuff you don't know and heresay.
I am not saying it's TRUE....but you ASKED what was said and I told you. This is why I don't like getting into stuff like this. I can't exactly make it up when I have never seen you. It was said...trust me. The one girl who got the yeast infection has NEVER seen you again since. I will just shut up now, because you don't want to hear it. "V" is one of the initials though.

She did not say there were NO breaks, she said and I quote, "A 10 min. break every hour was all she was allowed." Yes, she used the word allowed.
Babe I have talked to 3 of them actually, and I can't exactly tell you who. ALL said that it was nothing but solid bcd and only a 10 min. water break every hour. All that and for less than $1500. They said you take FOREVER to get off and each time got worse and worse with solid ACG, and hardcore Penetration.

They said it was nothing but WORK, and not much fun. This was about a year ago when we had a thread going in nola. You were arguing with said provider and she let me in on a few things. After that 2 more had contacted me saying much of the same. Told them I did not much care because we would never see each other.

One girl literally said she had to take 2 weeks off because she got a really bad infection..NOT an STD. Don't want anyone to take that the wrong way he he.

Hell I aint mad at ya, but that would never work for me. I doubt my standards would work for you either though. If these women know what you want first hand and agree to see you, obviously they have the drive and stamina to be able to handle a guy like you. Bottom line is what is being said behind your back is not the same thing being said to your face. If a girl needs money that bad, she is going to say anything to get it sometimes. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I don't have much of a dog in the fight between London and gimmethat. But this post concerned me because it appeared to violate some of ECCIE Guidelines, as follows:
  • #9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
  • #16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
In London's defense, she doesn't say that it was a pm she got on this board, or phone calls. However, I don't think it is a good idea to take private communications and make them public.

Now, alluding to the medical condition is wanton and uncalled for. Here, London is reporting that someone else got an infection, and infers that it was the result of the meeting between that someone else and gimmethat. Infections have a variety of causes, and probably a doctor couldn't tell how or why the infection occurred. London says that it was NOT an STD, but by doing so we all imagine the worst: STD (whether true or not).

Just my .02
Well I believe ya London cause that's how he came at me. I am pretty sure I know who "V" is too. Gimme, if ya really want to know, I'll do an inquiry thread on ya in the public view in NO and Alabama. Like I said, when you came at me like that I asked for a pic. Asking for a pic from someone to show they are not LE- or really just to end an LE request is not that uncommon and is only unfamiliar to those with lil experience in the hobby. And don't think it is that easy to steal a "dicpic" either. You can look at that email and see how that works.

Well Charles I can personally vouch that London, Me and a whole bunch of other girls only discuss these things on our private phones, not even our hobby phones. The reason, LE! And he did ask!!! You guys need to realize something; it is not okay to talk a bunch of bs in or out of our view and then expect us to give 2 cents about rules that only seem to apply to half of the population. If you gave a crap about THOSE RULES, you would have posted your comment earlier. And if our "intent" were to violate them, we could do a much better job of it.

Cute dress London. Isn't it amazing that it is always the TROLLS who quote the rules?

* for those that don't know the board rules describe trouble makers as TROLLS because they have nothing better to do than troll around and start shit!
That was a three hour appointment. I have since talked to the lady many years ago. Even after that appointment she offered me an overnight. I probably reviewed her on an old board.

Again...that was one of the first ladies I saw in the hobby.....definitely wasn't an overnight......and definitely was before the advent of dinner dates. Me and her came to an understanding years ago on this. If she's still talking reckless now when I'm definitely not using her as a reference that is very low for her to do.

Luckily since then I haven't had sessions that short. They have all been overnight. I remember those initials exactly....and we did have a considerable break in between the 3 hour session. She also had a no kiss rule after daty on her.....and coupled with her uncomfortability cuddling....it turned a potential gfe ssession into only pse. Thank u very kindly.

I've never deleted a lady off my p411 even if they were old acquaintances...but I may have to after this...what a cock block.
Was not a pm or email...in person communications, and I am not saying another word about it. He should not have asked or basically dared me to post this stuff, because I never would have. A yeast infection is NOT an STD and anyone with half a brain knows that these are more prone to some than others. Too much friction, wrong kind of condoms, and constant fs are all known to lead to them.

I am not confirming who it is, and it was over a YEAR ago when this was said. I doubt anything is still being said by her to that affect, but I am glad you know I was not just talking smack about you. I have no reason to when I don't know you.
How about a moratorium on the personal bcd habits, folks? And please, no last words on the subject.
No I appreciate it actually. Even though aperson or lady could say damaging things like was said as to my demeanor in session I don't have to defend myself. I have multiple references that can say otherwise. I won't name her or even point her out.....as she get more benefit from negativity.

I t has been well over 2.5 years since I have seen or talked to that lady. So your year time frame just adds to her possibly being messy. But ill still give her the benefit of the doubt until I hear otherwise from here....hmm.

Don't even try to put me anyway in the strastosphere of guys who have std and hobby. I get tested very regularly and care about my health immensely.

Some ladies are not equipt to handle prolonged vaginal intercourse....and som may be prone to getting yeast infections.......I don't have bread nowhere on me besides my pockets. That's just nasty.
Sorry didn't catch ur last post in time. As u can tell I felt inclined to answer abruptly. Anyime health. Demeanor. And safety are a concerns I'm sure you would agree in this instance.
Here's a deal breaker: exaggerated reviews! I don't want to read that you performed greek on me or however that goes because I'm not into greek .. no! I don't even want your fingers in my booty! I love honest guys .. you know .. the ones that don't stretch the truth! Another deal breaker would be posting my incall location! Do you really want people to know that? Hasn't happened to me but if it were to happen I wouldn't see you again! Just sayin!

Let's stay on topic here guys. I am enjoying the thread.
Thanks Naomi .(beautiful pic btw ) ..I just asked a question regarding dealbreakers , I didnt mean to start trouble

London u look like a princess in that dress !
Thanks Naomi .(beautiful pic btw ) .

London u look like a princess in that dress ! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Thanks love. Can't see London's face but I'm enjoying the boobage.. oh and the dress IS very flattering
Damn was just getting good too. I was about to bust out the popcorn.