OH2

He’s doing the same for me. I noticed on his instructions he says not to log out, but just exit the screen. I guess I need to click the “remain logged in” button, which I assume isn’t impacted if I use my browser’s private settings (another recommendation made in the mass email sent out to users today).

At least membership is getting a bit more specific information today about what we should or shouldn’t do. That’s progress. Originally Posted by TinMan

Heh.. I didn't even get the mass email.
I still can't log in either. Should I change any setting
Many OH2 girls are also on eccie
But they can't post ads.
Didn't mean to start a big fiasco....🤯😵💫😵😞
Didn't mean to start a big fiasco....���������� Originally Posted by Sunny Kaye
Unlike starting an lively debate, if that was the intention or an adult conversation, just give an opinion (your own, not what you have been told to openly give) on an internet board where the most frequent posters are trolls with agendas who have multiple opinions on the same topic just so they can disagree, and you will start a heated argument on who is right, with jabs and insults mixed in.

**Edit to add** In your case, posting a link to your own profile on a competing board to advertise yourself on a board that does not allow ads (unless you do it indirectly with a question such as "how is the weather?", "where is a good place to eat?", ect.), then you are going to get some flack. This is especially true on and/or about a whore board where you have an openly bias staff.
Unlike starting an lively debate, if that was the intention or an adult conversation, just give an opinion (your own, not what you have been told to openly give) on an internet board where the most frequent posters are trolls with agendas who have multiple opinions on the same topic just so they can disagree, and you will start a heated argument on who is right, with jabs and insults mixed in. This is especially true on and about a whore board where you have an openly bias staff. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
She posted a link to her OH2 profile, which is not allowed here and was subsequently removed by staff. There was no “opinion” expressed in that post or her subsequent apology to warrant yet another comment on how biased you think the staff is.
Well honestly I've been out of the hobby for some years....and didn't even realize that oh2 was an enemy of the prissy pants club over here.....
Lol as if he ever needs a reason. It's the same repetitive drivel no matter which board we're on.

When everyone around you seems like an asshole...
Well honestly I've been out of the hobby for some years....and didn't even realize that oh2 was an enemy of the prissy pants club over here..... Originally Posted by Sunny Kaye
You're off to a great start here sugar tits! Is your phone ringing off the hook yet?
  • BLM69
  • 04-07-2022, 08:12 AM
You're off to a great start here sugar tits! Is your phone ringing off the hook yet? Originally Posted by Brandofan
These type of hookers will never understand customer service
Well honestly I've been out of the hobby for some years....and didn't even realize that oh2 was an enemy of the prissy pants club over here..... Originally Posted by Sunny Kaye
It’s not that it’s a link to OH2 specifically that caused it to be removed, it’s a link to anything that could be deemed an ad since advertising is no longer allowed on this site.

I stated all that as if I’m an expert or on staff, which I’m not, but the “no advertising” thing has been around now for a few years so it’s kinda common knowledge for those of us who’ve been here during that time.

I can understand, though, if you’ve been away awhile how this might seem foreign to you. Hopefully staff is taking that into account when responding to a violation of the new(er) guidelines.
I do not think there is bad blood between the two sites or there would be a rule to not mention the other site on the different site (and as many OH2 threads there are on here, that is definitely not the case).

However, when you do bring up OH2, you already know what kind of bias there is over there and therefore, those who get screwed over by that obvious bias are going let you know their opinion. Just like you let you told your opinion of this site, "prissy pants club". I do somewhat agree with you in the documented fact that some staff members here have their favorites and others they have an agenda against. Even when it comes to the majority of guidelines of this site, the clear violations are definitely not dished out points or bans evenly.

But, all in all, no matter what, Eccie is NOT biased when it comes to outing other members, they will act, regardless of who it is. The same cannot be said about OH2.
I do not think Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
But you sure do bump your gums a lot.
Many OH2 girls are also on eccie Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
And P411
And TOB
And .....