Company Check on Covid Vax

People don’t want to take the vaccine and they have their reasons. What exactly do you not get about this?
Originally Posted by Aoi
Their reasons are illogical.

A known threat that has a 99.9 survival rate.
Originally Posted by Aoi
It's around 98 and a half at this point, I think. There's also some nuance there: the majority of the deaths are in those above 30, so the risk actually increases with age. Versus a vaccine with minimal risk.

It’s not your call to mitigate risk for anyone but yourself. Originally Posted by Aoi
I'm not tying you down and sticking you, it's government's role to ensure public health.
  • Aoi
  • 09-14-2021, 07:16 PM
Their reasons are illogical. Originally Posted by howdy_booty
Medical, religious, and skepticism isn't illogical. And what does this have to do with you? Not a fucking thing. If you're too chickenshit of the virus, stay home, wear a million masks while you sleep and do whatever. It's your call, just like how non vaccinated people make their own. What the fuck part of this do you not get?

It's around 98 and a half at this point, I think. There's also some nuance there: the majority of the deaths are in those above 30, so the risk actually increases with age. Versus a vaccine with minimal risk.
It's always been the same percentage. The average fatality rate is well over 60. Obesity and pre-existing conditions play a role in it. The nuance here is that it's not your choice whether or not people take the vaccine.

I'm not tying you down and sticking you, it's government's role to ensure public health.
No, it's not. And it certainly isn't the government's role to force you to take a shot against your will.

And you're actually worse than the government trying to tie others down to stick them. You're the guy, rooting and cheering them on. You're cucking to the government.
Medical, religious, and skepticism isn't illogical. Originally Posted by Aoi
So I understand that medical exemptions could include compromised immune systems (though the people refusing the vaccine tend to be the ones to boast about their strong immune systems) and severe allergies. However, all the evidence shows that even among those with severe allergies, the vaccines did not trigger an allergic response, and in the small percentage that it did, they were not hospitalized. So what kind of evidence would you show that someone is being logically skeptical of the vaccines on medical grounds?

Also, what religions are against the vaccines?

It's always been the same percentage. The average fatality rate is well over 60. Obesity and pre-existing conditions play a role in it. The nuance here is that it's not your choice whether or not people take the vaccine.
Originally Posted by Aoi
You're correct that it's not my choice, but the survival rate among the vaccinated is actually about 99.99%, so even higher than without. Do you not think that information helps others make up their minds whether to be vaccinated or not?

And it certainly isn't the government's role to force you to take a shot against your will.
Originally Posted by Aoi
It absolutely is the government's function to ensure the public health. Now, I will grant you that I oppose a physically prescriptive mandate, that's not what we are looking at. It's a mandate for large companies and government bodies. So if you work at a company that is going to enforce the mandate, and you don't like the government exercising its power to reduce covid hospitalizations, I have great news for you: the free market allows you to find another job!
  • Aoi
  • 09-15-2021, 12:16 AM
So I understand that medical exemptions could include compromised immune systems (though the people refusing the vaccine tend to be the ones to boast about their strong immune systems) and severe allergies. However, all the evidence shows that even among those with severe allergies, the vaccines did not trigger an allergic response, and in the small percentage that it did, they were not hospitalized. So what kind of evidence would you show that someone is being logically skeptical of the vaccines on medical grounds?

Also, what religions are against the vaccines? Originally Posted by howdy_booty
When did I say anything about allergies? Or even a compromised immune system with regards to vaccine hesitancy? The reality is, people have different conditions that their doctors tell them to weigh against taking a vaccine or not. They could have also already had the virus and have natural immunity. And guess what? That's none of your fucking business. Or the governments! So why are you cucking to the government to force something against their own will? This has nothing to do with health and everything to do with government overreach.

Also, depending on how practitioners of Abrahamic religions interpret scripture, they might want to avoid injecting drugs into their body. And those of Eastern religions (Buddhist, Hindus, Taoist, etc) could also prefer a more wholistic approach in how they treat their bodies.

It's their choice. If you're for the government taking away their choice to take a vaccine or not, you're an ass hole.

You're correct that it's not my choice, but the survival rate among the vaccinated is actually about 99.99%, so even higher than without. Do you not think that information helps others make up their minds whether to be vaccinated or not?
No, the survival rate of the rona has always been over 99.9 percent. But the vaccine helps out older people have a higher chance of avoiding serious complications. But the media will never talk about that. What they'll do is flash a big number on screen and lemmings like you will buy into it like it's the end of the world and you'll want the government to fuck over everyone because you put them into your shoes and don't bother listening to why they want to not take it.

It absolutely is the government's function to ensure the public health. Now, I will grant you that I oppose a physically prescriptive mandate, that's not what we are looking at. It's a mandate for large companies and government bodies. So if you work at a company that is going to enforce the mandate, and you don't like the government exercising its power to reduce covid hospitalizations, I have great news for you: the free market allows you to find another job!
No, it's not the government's job to ensure public health. If it were so, they'd force everyone to take the flu vaccine every year. Remember the flu? The thing that kinda just disappeared when covid came around? Some seasons, they kill thousands. Funny how people just centralize all illnesses to the rona now.

And if it's the government's job to ensure public health, why did California downgrade knowingly giving someone HIV down to a misdemeanor? Yeah, fuck the government ensuring public health.

What the fuck do you think the government will do if a company chooses not to obey the mandate? They're going to fine each case 10K plus dollars and then force them or the unvaccinated person. It's not about a company independently making the decision to require vaccines. It's a company being forced to do it even if they don't want to. Do you know anything about this mandate at all? Because, so far, you've shown zero understanding of why both employers and employees are furious about this. And why should anyone have to quit their job because Joe Biden woke up pissy that everyone is realizing what an asshat he is and is taking it out on the American people? Are you so obtuse that you still think this is about public health?

Btw, I'm not one of those moronic "But it's the free market!" libertarians/anarcho capitalists. I never once advocated for that, so spare me the tone.
98.6 % survival I will live life ( with out vax ) you have a better change of kicking it from stroke /heat issues hell a peace of "blue ice" hitting your head Damn when did people become so chicken shit
This is about control not health ..........................
98.6 % survival I will live life ( with out vax ) you have a better change of kicking it from stroke /heat issues hell a peace of "blue ice" hitting your head Damn when did people become so chicken shit
This is about control not health .......................... Originally Posted by rexdutchman
https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/
Calm down, I know this is very triggering for you but you're coming off as hysterical.

When did I say anything about allergies? Or even a compromised immune system with regards to vaccine hesitancy? Originally Posted by Aoi
You didn't, but these are the only real conditions that could have any complications with an mRNA vaccine.
The reality is, people have different conditions that their doctors tell them to weigh against taking a vaccine or not. Originally Posted by Aoi
You seem to think that legitimate medical exemptions don't exist. They do, but they are few and far between due to the nature of these vaccines.
They could have also already had the virus and have natural immunity. Originally Posted by Aoi
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/27/9/21-1042_article
Here is a study showing that more than a third of recovered covid-19 patients did not show seroconversion of relevant antibodies, so it's not a guarantee.
And guess what? That's none of your fucking business. Or the governments! Originally Posted by Aoi
https://www.osha.gov/laws-regs/oshact/section_1
First line: "To assure safe and healthful working conditions for working men and women"
Also, depending on how practitioners of Abrahamic religions interpret scripture, they might want to avoid injecting drugs into their body. And those of Eastern religions (Buddhist, Hindus, Taoist, etc) could also prefer a more wholistic approach in how they treat their bodies. Originally Posted by Aoi
Actually, most world religions vehemently support vaccination. Sincerely held religious exemptions do exist, though the burden of proof for these is much higher, especially since no religious texts deal explicitly with vaccines and the religious objections that do exist are based on extrapolated principles developed from those texts.

You're being quite vague about the religious reasons one might give for refusing vaccination. Here's a quick list: https://www.vumc.org/health-wellness...s-and-religion

It's a rather short list of rather tiny Christian sects. Most religions' belief in the sanctity of life extends to protecting life and views vaccines as contributing to that. I will point out that Roman Catholics have historically opposed the use of fetal cells in the manufacture of vaccines, but the Pfizer and Moderna shots didn't use any, and the Pope urges all Catholics to get vaccinated.

So a religious exemption would require an individual to demonstrate a sincerely-held belief in one of these small sects, otherwise they're back in medical exemption territory.
It's their choice. If you're for the government taking away their choice to take a vaccine or not, you're an ass hole. Originally Posted by Aoi
:shrug: I've been called worse.

No, the survival rate of the rona has always been over 99.9 percent. But the vaccine helps out older people have a higher chance of avoiding serious complications. Originally Posted by Aoi
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

Actually, covid mortality varies drastically across the globe, but in the US where we have higher access and quality of care, the survival rate is 98.6%. And if by older you mean "older than children", we may have finally found something we agree on.

The vaccine helps out, period: https://www.texastribune.org/2021/07...inated-deaths/

But the media will never talk about that. What they'll do is flash a big number on screen and lemmings like you will buy into it like it's the end of the world and you'll want the government to fuck over everyone because you put them into your shoes and don't bother listening to why they want to not take it. Originally Posted by Aoi
Well, what are the reasons for not wanting to take it? I'll hear you out. I will grant you that legitimate medical and religious exemptions (few as they are) should be honored, and certainly will be, as there is legal precedent. The reasons I've heard so far have all turned out to be hogwash, but I'll listen to you, dear friend.
No, it's not the government's job to ensure public health. If it were so, they'd force everyone to take the flu vaccine every year. Remember the flu? The thing that kinda just disappeared when covid came around? Some seasons, they kill thousands. Funny how people just centralize all illnesses to the rona now. Originally Posted by Aoi
Well, it probably had something to do with all the masking and sanitizing and social distancing, right? This isn't hard.
And if it's the government's job to ensure public health, why did California downgrade knowingly giving someone HIV down to a misdemeanor? Yeah, fuck the government ensuring public health. Originally Posted by Aoi
Not really familiar with this, seems unrelated to the main topic of covid vaccines, but after some googling it looks like they're trying to destigmatize a historically criminalized condition. Totally alien concept to this board, we would NEVER consider something like that.
What the fuck do you think the government will do if a company chooses not to obey the mandate? They're going to fine each case 10K plus dollars and then force them or the unvaccinated person. It's not about a company independently making the decision to require vaccines. It's a company being forced to do it even if they don't want to. Originally Posted by Aoi
Yep, that's the government leveraging their power to enforce the laws. It's why we have desegregated schools and national parks.
Do you know anything about this mandate at all? Because, so far, you've shown zero understanding of why both employers and employees are furious about this. And why should anyone have to quit their job because Joe Biden woke up pissy that everyone is realizing what an asshat he is and is taking it out on the American people? Are you so obtuse that you still think this is about public health? Originally Posted by Aoi
You wound me, my friend. I thought I did a pretty swell job informing myself when all this news broke initially.
Btw, I'm not one of those moronic "But it's the free market!" libertarians/anarcho capitalists. I never once advocated for that, so spare me the tone. Originally Posted by Aoi
My apologies, buddy.
Did everybody forget INFORMED CONSENT
Mandating any medical treatment is against consent ( most common malpractice lawsuits )
And depending on the numbers you pull the vaccine deaths are 13,000 to 45,00 ( Medicaid an Medcare services ) which makes this vaccine the most dangerous in history
I’m starting to hear anecdotal information from some larger corporations that are getting around this by making RTO voluntary, but if you do return you have to be vaccinated. That obviously doesn’t work for retail and manufacturing, but for a lot of office workers that will allow employees who choose not to get vaccinated to have a choice that doesn’t involve quitting their jobs. Given how difficult it is to fill open positions these days, it won’t surprise me if a lot of companies that can take this approach ultimately will.
  • oeb11
  • 09-17-2021, 09:54 AM
RD - from teh CDC
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html

Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination

Updated Sept. 14, 2021

Print

Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines
Some people have no side effects. Many people have reported side effects that may affect their ability to do daily activities, but they should go away within a few days.

What You Need to Know

• COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
  • Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history.
  • CDC recommends everyone 12 years and older get vaccinated as soon as possible to help protect against COVID-19 and the related, potentially severe complications that can occur.
  • CDC, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other federal agencies are monitoring the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.
  • Adverse events described on this page have been reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)external icon.
  • VAERS accepts reports of any adverse event following any vaccination.
  • Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem.

Serious adverse events after COVID-19 vaccination are rare but may occur.

For public awareness and in the interest of transparency, CDC is providing timely updates on the following serious adverse events of interest:
  • Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare and has occurred in approximately 2 to 5 people per million vaccinated in the United States. Severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, can occur after any vaccination. If this occurs, vaccination providers can effectively and immediately treat the reaction. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis.
  • Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) after Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 vaccination is rare. As of September 8, 2021, more than 14.5 million doses of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine have been given in the United States. CDC and FDA identified 46 confirmed reports of people who got the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and later developed TTS. Women younger than 50 years old especially should be aware of the rare but increased risk of this adverse event. There are other COVID-19 vaccine options available for which this risk has not been seen. Learn more about J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS.
    • To date, two confirmed cases of TTS following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Moderna) have been reported to VAERS after more than 362 million doses of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines administered in the United States. Based on available data, there is not an increased risk for TTS after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination.
  • CDC and FDA are monitoring reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) in people who have received the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine. GBS is a rare disorder where the body’s immune system damages nerve cells, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis. Most people fully recover from GBS, but some have permanent nerve damage. After more than 14.5 million J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine doses administered, there have been around 195 preliminary reports of GBS identified in VAERS as of September 8, 2021. These cases have largely been reported about 2 weeks after vaccination and mostly in men, many 50 years and older. CDC will continue to monitor for and evaluate reports of GBS occurring after COVID-19 vaccination and will share more information as it becomes available.
  • Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. As of September 8, 2021, VAERS has received 1,413 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis among people ages 30 and younger who received COVID-19 vaccine. Most cases have been reported after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), particularly in male adolescents and young adults. Through follow-up, including medical record reviews, CDC and FDA have confirmed 854 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis. CDC and its partners are investigating these reports to assess whether there is a relationship to COVID-19 vaccination. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and myocarditis.
  • Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 380 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through September 13, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,653 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths pdf icon[1.4 MB, 40 pages].

Related Pages

Mandating any medical treatment is against consent ( most common malpractice lawsuits )
And depending on the numbers you pull the vaccine deaths are 13,000 to 45,00 ( Medicaid an Medcare services ) which makes this vaccine the most dangerous in history Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Can you provide a link to these numbers? I would really like to look at them, thanks.
Look up on duck duck go VARS /
Oh and SO has friend took 2nd shot Modurna and is in hospital with Tachycardia so the CDC is bullshit
Oh and by the way who is telling doctors the vaccine are safe and effective Hmm ( Big Pharma whos making billions off the gov so research not google ) So like I said before get the shot if you want But there is no informed consent going on
PS I went to my old school doctor Not a drive through LOL
Look up on duck duck go VARS /
Oh and SO has friend took 2nd shot Modurna and is in hospital with Tachycardia so the CDC is bullshit
Oh and by the way who is telling doctors the vaccine are safe and effective Hmm ( Big Pharma whos making billions off the gov so research not google ) So like I said before get the shot if you want But there is no informed consent going on
PS I went to my old school doctor Not a drive through LOL Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Do you mean VAERS? I'm going to assume you mean the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, and "Reporting" is the word that may be causing you some confusion. The reports are submitted TO that system, it is not reporting to us like a journalistic organization. Anyone can make a report and none of those reports are verified, the system is not designed to do that. Also, health care providers are required to report a vaccinated person's death even if they died of something else. That explains why there are so many deaths reported in it (I did pull the data and it shows just under 6,000, don't know where you're getting your numbers from).

Sorry to hear about your SO's friend with the elevated heart rate. The Moderna shot does appear to have more heart-related side effects, but luckily they appear to be temporary. I hope they recover quickly.
And depending on the numbers you pull the vaccine deaths are 13,000 to 45,00 ( Medicaid an Medcare services ) which makes this vaccine the most dangerous in history Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Deaths after vaccination are in the 7,000 range. Deaths because of vaccination are zero.

But, “ Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines.”

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...nts.html#print
Yea no last time I looked at Vares 13,000 But
Sadly any discussion of the Covid /Vaccines /treatments should be about the suppression of opinions of a multitude of experts on the covid scare and deceive , and the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines .
Other then Dr sexy (Faucci ) no other "experts " from around the world have been allowed they have been actively silenced. ( an Faucci will not debate) And NOW the gov.com is controlling meds (regen,Iverm )that doctor (real doc in er s ) have been using ,So gov is letting people died and stay sick from the CCP flu Hmm Sinister ( except for the elites of course