This thread is for Boardman

Your moto being..........A BEHIND is a terrible thing to waste?!........Oh yeah.......... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Life is like a box of chocolate... you have to squeeze a lot of bottoms to see what you are going to get...
I sense another future troll. The force lies not.

Guys please fill up her dance card quickly and often so she can pay off her "school" debt, leave, and take her trolls with her. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Then she'll need to pay off a car .....
You "fixed" that one for Forrest Gump, huh?
You "fixed" that one for Forrest Gump, huh? Originally Posted by onehitwonder
I was squeezing bottoms long before I heard of Forrest Gump...
I bet you were...............*wink* I was squeezin'.........ummm........ ....NEVERMIND
I bet you were...............*wink* I was squeezin'.........ummm........ ....NEVERMIND Originally Posted by onehitwonder
hmmm ... and I was gonna ask if you could squeeze me in...
As I'm sure you all are SICK of hating the "book me" is because I want to pay off school fast and move on. Thank you..

Back to Boardman. Originally Posted by angelinadream
I sure wish you would get off this board....oops I meant move on....or maybe not. Oh I almost forgot Thank You.
I could pencil you in.............I made myself laugh that time.......................
I understand that... a number of strippers have been educated with donations from the TMFT Scholarship fund... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
As many strippers as I know that are in "nursing school", I just don't understand how there can possibly be a nursing shortage!!
As many strippers as I know that are in "nursing school", I just don't understand how there can possibly be a nursing shortage!! Originally Posted by DecemberLove

I've had a few nurse me back to health...
As many strippers as I know that are in "nursing school", I just don't understand how there can possibly be a nursing shortage!! Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Amen!
More like nursin' a hangover...........most of those girls can drink a grown man under the table.......
Was this thread about Boardman?
Was it highjacked post #6?
Do Luxury Daphne, Brooke Wilde and Reese McClain need boyfriends?

yes.
yes.
yes. you won't find them sitting at your keyboards, girls.

Dear-John, do you volunteer? Originally Posted by Benny
I bet you were...............*wink* I was squeezin'.........ummm........ ....NEVERMIND Originally Posted by onehitwonder
I could pencil you in.............I made myself laugh that time....................... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Since this thread is about me I have decided that I should receive compensation for any hookups that take place here.
Sorry baby...............You was'nt here and I tend to stray...........however you got honorable mention on the "Last Hook up " thread..................
Then she'll need to pay off a car ..... Originally Posted by internet_inventor2

My car was paid off..

More cool cat pics....Off topic..