Should "Trans Women" Be Allowed To Compete Athletically Against Biological Women?

Ask TM - rumor has it - he's a trans woman. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Make up your mind Moscow Ellen. I cant be everything to everyone
Make up your mind Moscow Ellen. I cant be everything to everyone Originally Posted by themystic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtxBUp6hBaI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtxBUp6hBaI Originally Posted by winn dixie
Im so confused WD. My therapist isn't helping me. Im going to fire her/him and go join the military where I can just think about everything for a few years. Maybe IB can give me a good reference. He served with Nathan Phillips
I think it was Dilbert that said it first?

tm "You are weird"! lol
I think it was Dilbert that said it first?

tm "You are weird"! lol Originally Posted by winn dixie
Careful WD. Im fragile right now. Im considering switching to the Republican party. I feel the effects of being a snowflake already
Careful WD. Im fragile right now. Im considering switching to the Republican party. I feel the effects of being a snowflake already Originally Posted by themystic

Im so confused WD. My therapist isn't helping me. Im going to fire her/him and go join the military where I can just think about everything for a few years. Maybe IB can give me a good reference. He served with Nathan Phillips Originally Posted by themystic
You don't know your shit, Jussie. That's why you remain confused, Jussie. But don't worry, Jussie. Bubba in the Big House will be giving you all of the advice you can handle, Jussie.
Im fragile right now. Originally Posted by themystic
We understand. You've had a bad day. You're outnumbered. And outwitted. Time to go home and sleep it off.

Maybe tomorrow you can call in the calvary. Do you know any intelligible libtards?
We understand. You've had a bad day. You're outnumbered. And outwitted. Time to go home and sleep it off.

Maybe tomorrow you can call in the calvary. Do you know any intelligible libtards? Originally Posted by lustylad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73tGe3JE5IU

Unfair question. As there is no such thing Alex!

Maybe tomorrow you can call in the calvary (sic). Do you know any intelligible libtards? Originally Posted by lustylad
Calvary? Ain’t that some Christian stuff?
Calvary? Ain’t that some Christian stuff? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My bad. I meant call in the cavalry.

Calvary? Ain’t that some Christian stuff? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You would know about that, wouldn't you?
Pee in what ever bathroom they want.

Have coed spelling bees and math competitions

However, if one cannot see the competitive advantage a girl who use to be, or still is a guy has over biological women, one needs to go back to school.

There are very few species where females are physically dominant over males. Humans are not one of those species.

Yeah....Science!
Originally Posted by grean

On this we agree.