MOSG During Half Hour Sessions

As my grandaddy used to say, if you don't like fucking, don't be a whore.

Naw, he never actually said that, but I could of swore.

Now I'm a poet, don't you know it?
Hr multipops EVERYBODY wins!!! Originally Posted by asian rose
Only if you are female. I think what's going on here is multipop envy ... Only a woman gets to have the holy multiple orgasm, and if a man dares to have it, he must be banished, and shamed.

Except of course that there are no other females joining you in this holy crusade. They left that ship years ago.

Sorry about the culture shock.
As my grandaddy used to say, if you don't like fucking, don't be a whore.

Naw, he never actually said that, but I could of swore.

Now I'm a poet, don't you know it? Originally Posted by ozmosys
Ok...I lol'd to that one.

I must be an idiot... I can't grasp that more pops = more wear and tear.

I also found it amusing when u said ... If he pops twice in hh he has no incentive to stay an hour.
I always allow msog in all my 30 and + sessions. Your booking time with me and nothing is based on services. Im a nympho so 1 pop for me sometimes doesn't do it and im typically the one wanting to go longer. Yes not all guys partake in msog because of time restraints or they need more time to recover but it is always something I allow and encourage.I have no problem with it as long as im not being taken advantage of (Booking 30 but trying to stay and hr). As a provider I love sex and thats why its my profession... im sorry but if you cant take a good pounding and really enjoy it, then this isnt the place for you.
Mr Blonde: Friction is the force resisting the relative motion of solid surfaces, fluid layers, and material elements sliding against each other.

Clearly you don't understand the issues very petite women go thru.

More pops= More friction= More Wear & Tear

Old saying my papi used to say: You can lead a horse to water but not make him drink.
More pops= More friction= More Wear & Tear Originally Posted by asian rose
Only if a pop creates friction anywhere outside of the male urethra. Maybe we're all secretly Superman, and after we pop, you have to have your vagina overhauled.

Or as the monkey said whilst banging mama elephant, "Hope I didn't hurt you baby".
I always allow msog in all my 30 and + sessions. Your booking time with me and nothing is based on services. Im a nympho so 1 pop for me sometimes doesn't do it and im typically the one wanting to go longer. Yes not all guys partake in msog because of time restraints or the need more time to recover but it is always something I allow and encourage.I have no problem with it as long as im not being taken advantage of (Booking 30 but trying to stay and hr). As a provider I love sex and thats why its my profession... im sorry but if you cant take a good pounding and really enjoy it, then this isnt the place for you. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
What she said...
And I dnt even do hh's.
Mr Blonde: Friction is the force resisting the relative motion of solid surfaces, fluid layers, and material elements sliding against each other.

Clearly you don't understand the issues very petite women go thru.

More pops= More friction= More Wear & Tear

Old saying my papi used to say: You can lead a horse to water but not make him drink. Originally Posted by asian rose
One could kick the door in ... Drop donation...drop pants... And get to pile driving for 54 minutes. And pop once.

Or one could cum fast the first time ... Recover time... And come fast yet again.

Unless guy #1 is Hung like a tic tac... Or rice if that is easier... He is causing more friction in one pop.

Too many variables to just compare pops to wear on ur tiny vagina and to money value.

I do understand the small vagina. It can be annoying at times... And for me... If u do it right both ppl are sore the next day.
Mr Blonde, first laugh I had all day!!! Your the first guy in the world I think to complain about a small vagina LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL... I guess you like wide vagina's you can't feel? Makes me wonder about you.
Poor Mr Kegal ... he must have his feelings very badly hurt after all of those LOL's.

Maybe Mr. Whiskers will show up and tell us how inadequate all of us are!!!
Oh, wait, he's probably Greeking her while we're reading this
Sigh... Sorry u had such a shitty day.

I dated a girl that had such a small vagina I could only use half of what god gave me...and I'm not huge. It was awesome at first. In the end...it was annoying. It caused her pain...and I couldn't take her to pound town.
And ya know what... She woulda made for a shitty hooker.
U are a walking contradiction... To say a man shouldn't complain about a micro vagina...is like saying what woman would complain about a huge cock.
More friction does not = more pleasure. That's why we have lube. It's the right amount of friction for both parties involved.
C'mon now. Just joined? No reviews?

Is this really a threAD? If so, it went viral. My spidey sense says that it's one of the established multipop gals in masquerade on Halloween night.

Am I right? Do I get the freebie?
Poor Mr Kegal ... he must have his feelings very badly hurt after all of those LOL's.

Maybe Mr. Whiskers will show up and tell us how inadequate all of us are!!! Originally Posted by ozmosys
Not at all. I'm not the one losing business with this self inflicted train wreck.