MAJOR TEA PARTY WIN !!!!!!!!

Maybe the Tea Party needs to declare its independence and register as a "legitimate" third party. I've said this all along.

You douchebags are ruining America... You've already fucked ip the GOP.

Grow a pair and separate from the GOP.

mmmm...I'm didn't think so.
They are dead nationally....if they ever even had a pulse.

If you could understand what I had written , maybe you'd quit lying about what I have said. Originally Posted by WTF
You show your ignorance.

The Tea Party prevailed on many levels in Tuesday's election - local, county, state, and federal. In states across the union (east-west-north-south). Scott Walker won his 3rd election with Tea Party help.

I will name 2 Senators who had strong Tea Party backing and represent small government Tea Party ideals:

Joni Ernst and Tom Cotton. Both upended incumbent Democrats.

Joni Ernst supported the Ted Cruz Shutdown and believes Obama's impeachment should be on the table. Tom Cotton is equally minded.

There are many more examples.
Equally minded?

WTF does that mean, Shirley?
Maybe the Tea Party needs to declare its independence and register as a "legitimate" third party. I've said this all along.

You douchebags are ruining America... You've already fucked ip the GOP.

Grow a pair and separate from the GOP.

mmmm...I'm didn't think so. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, faggots, feminists, freedom haters, freeloaders and fuckheads like you are ruining America.

FACT JACK!!
I would love to see the Tea Party break away from the GOP. I'd also like to see Libertarians get a legitimate foothold. The more parties the better. It makes compromise, and getting things done, easier in the long run I think.
Just once, I would like to be able to vote for the candidate that represents my ideals rather than always voting against the one who most doesn't.
It might happen; If McConnell doesn't stand up to Obama and his big government agenda; and the GOP establishment tries to sabotage conservative 2016 hopefuls, TP minded people will walk away from the GOP.

If Bush III is pushed on the party, the party base (conservatives) will not show up.

I would love to see the Tea Party break away from the GOP. I'd also like to see Libertarians get a legitimate foothold. The more parties the better. It makes compromise, and getting things done, easier in the long run I think.
Just once, I would like to be able to vote for the candidate that represents my ideals rather than always voting against the one who most doesn't. Originally Posted by boardman
Just once, I would like to be able to vote for the candidate that represents my ideals rather than always voting against the one who most doesn't. Originally Posted by boardman
The Democrsts would love to see this as well.

Keep in mind. With the advent of the electorate having so many of those that " vote for a living", the Democrats will always have a voting block.

"He who takes from Peter and gives it to Paul can always count on Paul's support"
The Democrsts would love to see this as well.

Keep in mind. With the advent of the electorate having so many of those that " vote for a living", the Democrats will always have a voting block.

"He who takes from Peter and gives it to Paul can always count on Paul's support" Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think there are some hard working Democrats that might not like that particular philosophy yet feel strongly enough about other issues like gay rights or abortion that they would side with a different party. Alas, it's all conjecture. The money is entrenched in the two parties.
I would love to see the Tea Party break away from the GOP. I'd also like to see Libertarians get a legitimate foothold. The more parties the better. It makes compromise, and getting things done, easier in the long run I think. Originally Posted by boardman
I might also guarantee the Dems keep the WH
I might also guarantee the Dems keep the WH Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Short term, yes.
Short term, yes. Originally Posted by boardman
Damn, Boardman, at my age, (68), I don't think in "long terms".
  • WTF
  • 11-06-2014, 05:09 PM
Damn and you were making fun of my "fuck state rights , give me more personal freedom " rant! .