Hey Guys I Apologize For The BB Ads (Ex Pimp)

I have found the percentage of hooks who bareback is well over 50%, more like 75%. And that's very casually, on first contact. I'd imaging the numbers skyrocket for repeat customers. Especially reliable repeat customers who bathe regularly and are able to pay for sessions.

The hooks who pretend to be outraged by this, I really think you're limiting yourselves and strangling your own profit margin.
I have found the percentage of hooks who bareback is well over 50%, more like 75%. And that's very casually, on first contact. I'd imaging the numbers skyrocket for repeat customers. Especially reliable repeat customers who bathe regularly and are able to pay for sessions.

The hooks who pretend to be outraged by this, I really think you're limiting yourselves and strangling your own profit margin. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Im sorry I don't care how many times I have seen you or how clean you are you are wearing a hat when with me. I Dont care about the money my health is more important. I Dont even do doubles unless I know her like that...not saying anything against anyone but I just want to be safe I hobby because I want to not a mandatory thing so I can say no to anyone and anything. If you choose to bb then deal with any consequences after and don't expect pity from anyone. We all make mistakes yes just learn from it because the next time is just plain no excuses
Im sorry I don't care how many times I have seen you or how clean you are you are wearing a hat when with me. I Dont care about the money my health is more important. I Dont even do doubles unless I know her like that...not saying anything against anyone but I just want to be safe I hobby because I want to not a mandatory thing so I can say no to anyone and anything. If you choose to bb then deal with any consequences after and don't expect pity from anyone. We all make mistakes yes just learn from it because the next time is just plain no excuses Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
The consequences of refusing services that paying customers enjoy is reduced income in your chosen profession, which is pretty seedy and unwholesome to begin with. But there are enough playful hooks out there that it makes little difference. No?
Why would anyone care what this hook calls her paying customers. And barebacking is excellent - feels a lot better than fucking with a strap. Too bad about whatever std she contracted - good looking hook there. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Charlie.....Is that you??
Charlie.....Is that you?? Originally Posted by bojulay
No!
your chosen profession, which is pretty seedy and unwholesome to begin with. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Steve Martin and I would have to disagree.
Im sorry I don't care how many times I have seen you or how clean you are you are wearing a hat when with me. I Dont care about the money my health is more important. I Dont even do doubles unless I know her like that...not saying anything against anyone but I just want to be safe I hobby because I want to not a mandatory thing so I can say no to anyone and anything. If you choose to bb then deal with any consequences after and don't expect pity from anyone. We all make mistakes yes just learn from it because the next time is just plain no excuses Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
just to clarify....are bbbj's on your menu?
just to clarify....are bbbj's on your menu? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

Thread over lol

The hooks who pretend to be outraged by this, I really think you're limiting yourselves and strangling your own profit margin. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I'm guessing you are really hoping some gullible "hooks" will read this and fall for this bullshit right?

Personal hygiene and how much money a guy has does not mean they are less likely to have an STD, especially an incurable one. But I guess your line of thinking is we all have to die of something, right?

Barebacking happens, I am not going to.lay claim to know the percentages but I do know it happens. Just like all other crazy shit that "johns...tricks....hobbyist... " ask of "hookers...prostitutes...provi ders" to each thier own. I do not seek nor want bareback, but have done it, and I suspect most of us have, but that is just my opinion.
Personal hygiene and how much money a guy has does not mean they are less likely to have an STD, especially an incurable one. But I guess your line of thinking is we all have to die of something, right? Originally Posted by davidfree986

Im guessing it was a joke. Shit. Take it easy and stop taking everything so literal
I'm guessing you are really hoping some gullible "hooks" will read this and fall for this bullshit right? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
It's not bullshit. These are my observations.

I'm quite sure they're either true or very nearly true. Everybody I know who rents pussy says a version of the same thing.
Im guessing it was a joke. Shit. Take it easy and stop taking everything so literal Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
LOL.......were you taking it easy and joking around in this thread with your friend Tara, or taking things literal? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1554163&page=3

On the topic of BBing, yes it goes on and will continue, NO ONE can say in all honesty that they have not done BBFS, in the hobby or in RL. Kerry, take my advice and change your passwords up and threads like this will not have to be made by you.
just to clarify....are bbbj's on your menu? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Yes but I Dont swallow and I don't allow a uncovered fs.