No AA...why?

Man slut hit it on the head!! But it also preference everyone has one in some way.. And men can't complain of this because their guilty to.. We are all guilty to have our preferences.. I have mine even sexually certain types you open up more to or your willing to do more and others it's nope.. Just how it is! And the no AA therefore isn't a big deal! Move on... People are set in ways and won't change. As a human we are creatures of habit..
What's rule #1 of the fight club?? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
+1
Next question?
Why do some do cim?
Or how about over 50 or no fat bald guys.
And others have a no DFK
Because everyone black brown white or what ever they are have a choice.
Cause you live in America.
I don't see the difference...I had 50/50 experience
I don't see the difference...I had 50/50 experience Originally Posted by TropicAva
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE808HLqS-o
Me either... Originally Posted by ManSlut
*fistbump*
Most no blacks NBA is from black providers. Black lives matter to the no black providers. They are people too. Originally Posted by Pillikari
This is just a.....FUCKING LIE. Seriously, it is.

I mean, why even say some funky ass shit like this.
Because they hate the smell of cocoa/shea butter and the feeling of good dick?
I wonder how many NBA providers would see Steph Curry since he's in the NBA.....

I mean, why even say some funky ass shit like this. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Mr Creed please calm down. No violence

I mean, why even say some funky ass shit like this. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
And... there he goes, trying the bully act... just can't get off script, can you?
There are many AA men who are just as nice as any others
yes there are the few who you don't what to be with
but that goes for any one .. be nice be clean and open your wallet who
cares the color of your dick
it's a shame some have to be a label ( AA WELCOME )
I hate this thread and all of the others...AA whine about it...white men beat thier chest about it....peeps please just go fuck!
I hate this thread and all of the others...AA whine about it...white men beat thier chest about it....peeps please just go fuck! Originally Posted by plove35
Amen!
And... there he goes, trying the bully act... just can't get off script, can you? Originally Posted by Bobave
I'm not going to respond to your bullshit, except to say I'm not going to respond to your bullshit.