Some People Sure Are Amazing Story Tellers...But Is It Always A Good Thing???

Yes Dannie. Leaking PA info is a serious infraction now as it was "back in the day" and vacations will be handed out.

As well as a couple of vacations earned for posts made on this thread.

T Originally Posted by TBONE
The PA leak has been identified and resolved.
I am not defending anyone here. The statement that a couple of vacations were given out here is questionable because I only see Banned under Logan's name. (WHICH I TOTALLY AGREE WITH)

I think the OP has a valuable point. I am aware of the thread that caused this and I really think it should have been closed. It is nothing but stirring up drama and much of what is written is not true! Everything in that thread is hearsay, speculation, and/or out right exaggerations. That thread is disgusting that grown men would even consider relying on this type of BS.
The PA leak has been identified and resolved. Originally Posted by surfindick
Not to demand their head on a pike outside the palace gate BUT, it might be nice to know who the dirtbag is that was sharing information from reviews to the OP.

Not sure if others agree but it might give some member satisfaction if the person was named.
I am not defending anyone here. The statement that a couple of vacations were given out here is questionable because I only see Banned under Logan's name. (WHICH I TOTALLY AGREE WITH)

I think the OP has a valuable point. I am aware of the thread that caused this and I really think it should have been closed. It is nothing but stirring up drama and much of what is written is not true! Everything in that thread is hearsay, speculation, and/or out right exaggerations. That thread is disgusting that grown men would even consider relying on this type of BS. Originally Posted by BossGeek
Are you sure
This one is also done..I have personally spoke to the OP and agreed to close this thread. By the way the person responsible for the leak is also on vacation and will not be further identified.