ADIOS, AMERICA.............

• shanm
  • 06-04-2015, 09:46 AM
No kidding, pizza hut? Booksmart or streetsmart? He is smart in the same way Woodrow Wilson was. The world disappoints him. Putin won't listen, ISIS is on the march, Iran is gaming him, but dammit he's the smartest guy in the room! Originally Posted by lustylad
So everything wrong with him is opinionated drivel written by a fatass scrounging in his mothers basement?
He's not that bad after all!

Putin won't listen
When has Putin ever listened? Ask a Russian how bad the sanctions are hurting their economy.

ISIS is on the march
You mean the ISIS that your hero Shrub created? Weakening Iraq's regime with a useless war while handing power over to it's counterweight, Iran, doesn't seem like such a good idea now, does it?

Iran is gaming him
I prefer the route Obama is taking with Iran, diplomatic negotiations over military or economic action. Hopefully, Iran can be a future ally like Pakistan. Then we can fuck them over while pretending we're still friends.
You don't seem to like the economic route taken with Russia so we'll just put you down as another repubtard "hankering" for another useless war in the middle east.

Munch on those doritos fatass. Ask your mom to get you some mountain dew while you're at it.
Yeah Pizzaface that's my response. What the fuck are you going to do about it? The real truth to the matter is he was referring to the 57 Islamic States.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Need some proof of that, real true proof, Jimdandy.
Obama is smart, period.

The world doesn't "disappoint him".

Regarding Putin, so what should be do? Attack the USSR?

Regarding ISIS and Iran, I agree with Obama's course of action, which is heavy on international diplomacy. I realize that most Conservatives simply want the U.S. to go to war with Iran, and put thousands of American troops in the Middle East to battle ISIS. Originally Posted by PizzaLover

You're a noob. Go back and read the older threads. Putin, ISIS, Iran have all been thoroughly discussed here. Better options have been suggested. I won't hijack this thread to educate you. You have embraced the phony libtard talking point – anyone critical of Obama's feckless and disastrous foreign policy wants to go to war. Between doing nothing and sending in the marines, there is always a wide range of policy options. Obama is fumbling them all.

At the core of your hatred lies the fact that a black man could run circles around you when it comes to intelligence. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hahahaha.... yeah, that's it. I'm an Ivy grad, you little snot. Just like your messiah. I know and am in touch with people who teach there too. So I am quite familiar with the smug, intolerant and oppressive PC faculty lounge mindset Obama emerged from. If you want to argue the point further, have him release his transcripts.
Need some proof of that, real true proof, Jimdandy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We all know there is only 50 states in the United States. Obama knows that too. No one is going to convince me he was so tired from campaigning that he would make such a mistake.

Jim
We all know there is only 50 states in the United States. Obama knows that too. No one is going to convince me he was so tired from campaigning that he would make such a mistake.

Wait a minute. You say that Obama knows there are 50 states, then you say you can't be convinced he made the error, so which is it? If he knows there are 50 states, which you say he does, how is it anything but a simple mixup due to fatigue? You've contradicted yourself.

There ARE, dipshit. Are you tired from campaigning?
You're a noob. Go back and read the older threads. Putin, ISIS, Iran have all been thoroughly discussed here. Better options have been suggested. I won't hijack this thread to educate you. You have embraced the phony libtard talking point – anyone critical of Obama's feckless and disastrous foreign policy wants to go to war. Between doing nothing and sending in the marines, there is always a wide range of policy options. Obama is fumbling them all.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Better options

On a fucking hooker board, jesus christ I've heard it all.

Is doesn't agree with options, btw. The word you're looking for is 'are'.

What the fuck you think this is, the UN?

I yield my remaining time to the fuckstick from Chicago.
Hahahaha.... yeah, that's it. I'm an Ivy grad, you little snot. Just like your messiah. I know and am in touch with people who teach there too. So I am quite familiar with the smug, intolerant and oppressive PC faculty lounge mindset Obama emerged from. If you want to argue the point further, have him release his transcripts. Originally Posted by lustylad
Oh please. Maybe the place you graduated from had ivy on the building, but that's about it. I call bullshit on that. Listen, pop another blue pill and head on down to Tallywackers. You know you want to.
  • shanm
  • 06-04-2015, 01:55 PM
Hahahaha.... yeah, that's it. I'm an Ivy grad, you little snot. Just like your messiah.= Originally Posted by lustylad
Just like JD is a professor, IBjunior is an Ivy league grad.

I know we're on the internet, but at least come up with something remotely believable.
The real truth to the matter is he was referring to the 57 Islamic States.

Now you have "jumped the shark". Instead of someone with a differing political view than myself, I now recognize you for what you are -- a tin-foil conspiracy theorist.

I truly find it baffling how conservatives, on one hand, can accuse Obama of being a Muslim, and on the other hand, condemn Obama for attending a CHRISTIAN CHURCH in Chicago for 20 years.

Jim = crazy tin-foil hat conspiracy theorist
Wait a minute. You say that Obama knows there are 50 states, then you say you can't be convinced he made the error, so which is it? If he knows there are 50 states, which you say he does, how is it anything but a simple mixup due to fatigue? You've contradicted yourself.

There ARE, dipshit. Are you tired from campaigning? Originally Posted by WombRaider
No retarded ass. I didn't contradict shit. He said what he said and he meant it. It's little twats like you that want to cover for him, saying he was tired and bullshit like that.

Jim
Is doesn't agree with options, btw. The word you're looking for is 'are'. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Wrong, you ignorant fuck. "Range" as in "range of options" is singular.

Oh please. Maybe the place you graduated from had ivy on the building, but that's about it. I call bullshit on that. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I won't sully myself or debase my degrees by arguing with a POS like you. At the core of your hatred and insecurities lies the fact that even the least educated peon on this board can run circles around you in terms of intelligent debate and you need to post 50 times a day like a guttersnipe to cover it up.

Wow I think someone's in love with the big guy Originally Posted by dirty dog
I have a tremendous amount of respect for President Obama.

He is highly educated, articulate, and measured and thoughtful in responses to events around the world.

The only negatives I have seen with Obama are:
-- like most politicians, he is too pro-big business, especially the financial sector
-- he adopted and expanded nearly all of Bushes homeland and CIA security initiatives
-- in his first term he was politically naive, actually thinking Republicans would do what is best for the country. He found out the hard way that Republicans opposed every Obama, purely for political purposes.
Now you have "jumped the shark". Instead of someone with a differing political view than myself, I now recognize you for what you are -- a tin-foil conspiracy theorist.

I truly find it baffling how conservatives, on one hand, can accuse Obama of being a Muslim, and on the other hand, condemn Obama for attending a CHRISTIAN CHURCH in Chicago for 20 years.

Jim = crazy tin-foil hat conspiracy theorist Originally Posted by PizzaLover
You're another top dummy. First of all I never said Obama was a Muslim. He said what he said and everyone knows what he meant so there's no conspiracy to it. I simply don't understand the love affair you assholes have with this guy.

Jim

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Do you ever wonder how it became a talking point? Perhaps because your leaders are constantly calling for war. You accuse liberals of lacking nuance and yet conservatives see nothing but war as the answer. The latest clown to enter the race, Graham, is maybe the most hawkish of the bunch yet.