Killings of Kaufman County district attorneys. Care to speculate?

Nope; the feds won't get cooperation from local law enforcement in controlling the narrative..but that won't stop the feds from trying. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Really? So, you think the feds will just go ahead and try to cover up whatever it is that you think they are trying to cover up in full recognition that a cover-up won't work because state and local law enforcement won't let it work?

By the way, what is it again that the feds are covering up? It's so stupid, I can't get a grip on it. You know what? Nevermind.
Yep; that is exactly what the left said when the Weather Underground was on their domestic rampage..............but time has a way of softening their moral compass....after all, the left has no morality.

The New York Times editorialized about the evil acts of the Weathermen (at the time); but now they dismiss their terrorism; preferring to almost romanticize and rehabilitate Boudin, embracing her appointment at Columbia. Same with Ayers.

Now the left embraces them, enriches them, admires them.
Controlling the narrative is different from "cover up".

You truly don't know how to read and comprehend do you?

BTW, Fast N Furious was a cover up....so was Benghazi.....

Really? So, you think the feds will just go ahead and try to cover up whatever it is that you think they are trying to cover up in full recognition that a cover-up won't work because state and local law enforcement won't let it work?

By the way, what is it again that the feds are covering up? It's so stupid, I can't get a grip on it. You know what? Nevermind. Originally Posted by timpage
Team Obama lied/stalled regarding the facts on Benghazi during the election....they lied about Fast and Furious, it would be no surprise if they want to keep a lid on Mexican Cartel connections while immigration and gun control reform is being legislated.

Team Obama needs to keep the lid on the fact that our borders are NOT secure.
I guess the feds who are covering things up forgot to tell the US attorney's office in Houston that it's all about the Mexican cartels.

A federal prosecutor there has withdrawn from a case involving the Aryan Brotherhood, citing "security concerns."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3002012.html
Team Obama lied/stalled regarding the facts on Benghazi during the election....they lied about Fast and Furious, it would be no surprise if they want to keep a lid on Mexican Cartel connections while immigration and gun control reform is being legislated.

Team Obama needs to keep the lid on the fact that our borders are NOT secure. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

All your B S is stinking up Boyd..
Controlling the narrative is different from "cover up".

You truly don't know how to read and comprehend do you?

BTW, Fast N Furious was a cover up....so was Benghazi..... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
C'mon Whirly, you're geting to be a lazy fuck.

You are supposed to say that the dead Kaufman DA had found definite evidence tying Democratic Senator Menendez to underage Dominican hookers and that Obama had the feds get involved to prevent the locals from discovering how he really died.
Now that is some crazy dot connecting...........I wish I had thought of that !

I bet your great at "Six-degrees of Kevin Bacon !"

But your keeping in the spirit of the thread topic: "SPECULATION" !!!!!!!

C'mon Whirly, you're geting to be a lazy fuck.

You are supposed to say that the dead Kaufman DA had found definite evidence tying Democratic Senator Menendez to underage Dominican hookers and that Obama had the feds get involved to prevent the locals from discovering how he really died. Originally Posted by ExNYer
it would be no surprise if they want to keep a lid on Mexican Cartel connections while immigration and gun control reform is being legislated. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
by having a DA and his wife gunned down?

By the way, what is it again that the feds are covering up? It's so stupid, I can't get a grip on it. You know what? Nevermind. Originally Posted by timpage
What do you expect from Trendy? He still holding out hope that Wisconsin is "Trending" Romney!
What do you expect from Trendy? He still holding out hope that Wisconsin is "Trending" Romney! Originally Posted by bigtex
hey, big tits, I read on rivals this is your new logo, get with the program
Yep; that is exactly what the left said when the Weather Underground was on their domestic rampage..............but time has a way of softening their moral compass....after all, the left has no morality.

The New York Times editorialized about the evil acts of the Weathermen (at the time); but now they dismiss their terrorism; preferring to almost romanticize and rehabilitate Boudin, embracing her appointment at Columbia. Same with Ayers.

Now the left embraces them, enriches them, admires them. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That is right, and they (the left wingers) can't defend themselves or their actions, so they insult the messenger.
Holy shit, this thread is giving me a headache!

somebody call the Aryan Brotherhood!
assup did it to cover up his stupidy
See what I mean .... Owwwww!